Gracie Gold the skater who faced most drug testing in 2013. | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Gracie Gold the skater who faced most drug testing in 2013.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Of course swimmers top the list after that whole Phelps fiasco a few years back.And Franklin's one of the best in the world right now. No wonder she's tested so frequently, probably along with Lochte, Ledecky, Schmitt... The works.

What Phelps thing?

He tested positive for enhancing drugs ?!

Or are you referring to a photo of him smoking a bong way way after the Olympics that has surfaced ?

I assure you if i wanted to perform better at a sports competition i wouldn't light a bong or smoke a joint right before ;)

Naturally the sports that require more of an eruptive power would need the most drug testing

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
What Phelps thing?

He tested positive for enhancing drugs ?!

Or are you referring to a photo of him smoking a bong way way after the Olympics that has surfaced ?

I assure you if i wanted to perform better at a sports competition i wouldn't light a bong or smoke a joint right before ;)

Naturally the sports that require more of an eruptive power would need the most drug testing

Eh, he got pressed down hard by the USA Swimming association - three month suspension of the world's best swimmer. Even if it was in Ann Arbor, where marijuana is literally a parking ticket of fines. And then he lost Kellogg as a sponsor too. Performance enhancing drugs - no, he passed all nine (?) tests during Beijing. But it's a mark on the most decorated athlete of all time. I actually thought they were going to make a bigger deal out of it than it was.

I'm pleased to hear he'll be out of retirement, and I hope he will consider Rio as well.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Eh, he got pressed down hard by the USA Swimming association - three month suspension of the world's best swimmer. Even if it was in Ann Arbor, where marijuana is literally a parking ticket of fines. And then he lost Kellogg as a sponsor too. Performance enhancing drugs - no, he passed all nine (?) tests during Beijing. But it's a mark on the most decorated athlete of all time. I actually thought they were going to make a bigger deal out of it than it was.

I'm pleased to hear he'll be out of retirement, and I hope he will consider Rio as well.

Yes i know, There was also a lot of counter criticism back then of everyone taking it too far,
Point is that's not why swimmers are being tested,

But as far as Rio is concerned, he's like, Almost 30 …
Well, He's (or at least was) superhuman, So maybe