Guess--- who are they? | Golden Skate

Guess--- who are they?

google translator?;):p
:laugh:

Nah, I just guessed because I know who Hongli's favorite skaters are. :laugh:

But now I want to change my guess to Pang and Tong. There are three pictures to click on in the drop-down menu, and the second one is definitely Pang and Tong.

However, following your advice, I tried Babelfish. According to the translation, the three pictures are titled

"Finishes the deep sweetly muddy" (that's the picture posted.)

"Flies fast the raft corner sweetly" and

(my fave) "steamed rice dumpling hemorrhoids sweet"

seniorita

Record Breaker
Google says about the picture:
Health and beauty of the symphony■ Zhang Dan / Zhang Hao

But still have no clue, cause title of articles says Shen/Zhao..something New York and pictures shows Pang/Tong :laugh:

it is beautiful picture anyhow!

Adoreyuna thought it was Zhang and Zhang, too, but I think we scared him/her off. Please post again, Adoreyuna -- you are probably right! :)

adoreyuna

Rinkside
Adoreyuna thought it was Zhang and Zhang, too, but I think we scared him/her off. Please post again, Adoreyuna -- you are probably right! :)

Ah~
Actually, I can read Chinese character :biggrin:. Korean and Japanese can usually read it. I think hongligl would like to hope that people imagine who they are,
so I deleted my post.:)

hongligl

Final Flight
Ah~
Actually, I can read Chinese character :biggrin:. Korean and Japanese can usually read it. I think hongligl would like to hope that people imagine who they are,
so I deleted my post.:)

No, I'm not that shallow:rofl: Although Zhang/Zhang are not my favourite skaters, I still admire the beautiful pose they stroke--- pleasantly surprised. When people are in trouble---the Zhangs, they need some positive input, to regain confidence. I also wish S girl get well soon. I'm not saying that I'm noble, just confident:rofl:
It's "off period" of the season, just for fun.

To be serious, I'd like to see everybody at his/her best in the olympics, which will make it more interesting and more enjoyable.

Sernando

Rinkside
The title says that Shen/Zhao are getting ready to go for their olympics dream.

But the articile itself is talking about Zhang/Zhang. They said they are hoping to do well at 4CC with their new SP. How Z/Z are having lots of trouble this season partly due to Zhang Dan's growth in height.

[this is my 1st post!]

Phoenix347

Final Flight
The title says that Shen/Zhao are getting ready to go for their olympics dream.

But the articile itself is talking about Zhang/Zhang. They said they are hoping to do well at 4CC with their new SP. How Z/Z are having lots of trouble this season partly due to Zhang Dan's growth in height.

[this is my 1st post!]

Zhang Dan is still growing? Isn't he like 24? Nevertheless, I was sad to see them having a hard time this season. I hope they can have give good performances in the OIympics.

miki88

Medalist
I am just curious. How come pair skating never reached the level of popularity as singles? I mean I find it to be the most romantic event in figure skating. :love:

Sernando

Rinkside
Zhang Dan is still growing? Isn't he like 24? Nevertheless, I was sad to see them having a hard time this season. I hope they can have give good performances in the OIympics.

Zhang Dan is the girl.
She is 1.68 cm = 5 ft 6 in(?)
It says that she is the tallest woman in pairs figure skating today. And her height has increased the difficulty of their lifts, throws, twists, balance, and everything. The moves that they can do easily doesn't appear to be so anymore, and this has affected their scores.

Although in compensation, isn't the male Zhang one of the biggest and strongest of the male pairs skaters?

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
To upper left of pics, drop down menu has 3 choices: #1 is S/Z (pic and body of article), #2 is P/T(same), and #3 is Z/Z (same). Overall article title does spotlight S/Z.

hongligl

Final Flight

It was the girl Dan Zhang who kept growing. There is a Chinese saying that "at 23 years old, one might get his/her last growth spurt". That was about it for her. Unfortunately I never got the "last spurt", maybe not even the first:scratch: