Guilty/Not Guilty | Page 401 | Golden Skate

Guilty/Not Guilty

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
Like a CD player? Not guilty until last week 😂 I hadn’t owned a CD player since the first iPod was released… figure skating program music is digital and for the few places that require CDs, I had my music edit guy make them while I only had digital copies… but then last week my coach did a deep house cleaning and gave me a bunch of old CDs to listen to, to see if like anything to skate to… and I quietly went to Amazon and bought a CD player 🤣
(I still like my Spotify playlist better!!!!)

Do you usually go to massage or O2 chamber to optimize recovery from practices?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
Guilty. I’m allergic to bananas. I ate them and had to be taken to urgency at the hospital. My throat closed, was swollen and I couldn’t breathe. Happened twice and once I lost consciousness.

Do you have a food you’ll just refuse to eat?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
(Fish/seafood for me. Can’t stand the smell, can’t stand the flavor)

Not guilty. I only eat once a day, and I make it a complete meal, which is either beef or chicken, some kind of vegetable and then dessert (usually Greek yogurt with fruit flavor).

Do you go practice in another rink if your home rink is closed for the day (either repairing/mantenaince or private rent)?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
not guilty - However, if I can't go swimming @ the gym, I'll either do the treadmill there, or walk around the neighborhood for 45- 60 minutes.

Do you have a fear of flying?