Irina threw her bronze medal in the trash! | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Irina threw her bronze medal in the trash!

FreeKatie

On the Ice
tarotx said:
Conspiracy theories are so:disapp:.

Irina has no program. I don't mean that as a negative really. Watch eariler performances and see that it's Irina's confidence that draw you into her programs. You can't see her hit the highlights in the music when she's not selling the program. Her confidence and command of her performace is why she score high pcs's early on and her lack of it is why she didn't at the Olympics.

Irina got worse as her performance went on but she was never on. Her elements were not as she has performed them in the past-except her flying spin perhaps.

Fumie, Irina and Joannie got weaker as their programs went on. Sasha didn't. She landed all but one of the jumps she didn't "fall" on after the 2 minute mark. That would have been taken to consideration even under 6.0.

I totally agree - even before Irina's fall I thought "this does not deserve to beat Shizuka or Sasha" It was not a good performance at all and it not even about the missed jumps.

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
There is a whole here about Irina, and about Sasha, two skaters about whom I very much care.

What I don't see here, is what I shall say now:

John Zimmerman, gossip monger.

I am very disappointed in Mr. Zimmerman's concept of journalism.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Dodhiyel said:
There is a whole here about Irina, and about Sasha, two skaters about whom I very much care.

Well, after all, this is an Irina thread. I would expect discussion of Irina in an Irina thread! :yes: