Is it okay to buy the Edea Chorus at a Freestyle level? (will it last long enough) | Golden Skate

Is it okay to buy the Edea Chorus at a Freestyle level? (will it last long enough)

shayskates4

Spectator
heyy ok so i’m a teenage figure skater and i weigh about 117 lbs and possibly growing in feet (not entirely sure on my growth or it’ll continue to grow in the future)
i went to a local fitter today and i’m going to try on the Edea Chorus around next week + the Coronation Ace or MK blade.
EDIT: i currently use jacksons excels and landed waltz jump, toe loop, etc

Just wondering if the Chorus is worth it both price and if they last long enough (a couple years)

I’m aiming to work at my local ice rink and participate in competitions in the future btw

feedback appreciated 🦦

Last edited:

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
How long by estimate?
It depends on how much use they'll be getting but I agree with @MCsAngel2, they aren't going to last that long. Also, I'm wondering how the heck you're fitting an Edea when you were originally wearing Jackson. Did the Jackson not fit well?

And what MK blade? The Pro?

shayskates4

Spectator
It depends on how much use they'll be getting but I agree with @MCsAngel2, they aren't going to last that long. Also, I'm wondering how the heck you're fitting an Edea when you were originally wearing Jackson. Did the Jackson not fit well?

And what MK blade? The Pro?
Sorry if I wasn’t specific enough on my post.
I usually practice 8+ hours a week. The Jackson was totally not my size and it wasn’t comfortable with my ankles. + I believe Pro Lite yes. My fitter said they would bring me two options (blade) to see how well it goes with me. (Thanks for clearing up my questions)

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Sorry if I wasn’t specific enough on my post.
I usually practice 8+ hours a week. The Jackson was totally not my size and it wasn’t comfortable with my ankles. + I believe Pro Lite yes. My fitter said they would bring me two options (blade) to see how well it goes with me. (Thanks for clearing up my questions)
If you decide to go with MK Pro, the standard is better choice for many reasons, than the lite. The lite is not worth it especially if you like to or need to do catchfoots and beillmann spins.