Kamila Valieva - Spiegel im Spiegel (Picasso) for the Olympic year ? | Golden Skate

Kamila Valieva - Spiegel im Spiegel (Picasso) for the Olympic year ?

soccerjc77

On the Ice
Am I the only one who thinks Kamila should take this program for the Olympic year ?

spicymacaron

On the Ice
She's almost certainly keeping storm, she was practicing the choreo in the last video. She's had storm for a while too, last season and as an exhibition before that.

icybear

Medalist
2 recycled programs for the olympics? I hope this olympic season wont be like the last one where a lot of skaters recycled their programs and some triple recycled.

readernick

Medalist
I certainly prefer it to her Bolero program. However, I think a new FS would be better for the Olympics. I feel like Averbukh could create something wonderful for her. He has made some great programs lately. I know this isn't going to happen though.......

Amei

Record Breaker
2 recycled programs for the olympics? I hope this olympic season wont be like the last one where a lot of skaters recycled their programs and some triple recycled.

With last year being mostly domestic competitions, unfortunately it wouldn't surprise me if we see a good number of skaters recycle programs from last year.