Link to Men's Sp video clips | Golden Skate

Link to Men's Sp video clips

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
http://www.somebodyelseslife.com/figureskating/

I don't know how long this will last, but as of 9:33 am, Klimkin's SP and Plushenko's SP at Europeans were posted

I am borrowing somebody else's computer and the vbulletin boards do not seem to be working right. The names of threads don't come up, and the reply button isn't there. Klimkin's program is Great!!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Pavuk's LP, Klimkin's gala, and Joubert's gala are now on the site.
Viktoria is Great! I hope she will do World's.

And Klimkin's gala, also, very very good. That guy spins like the Swiss.

Joubert's gala was very forgettable IMO.
dpp

dewet

Final Flight
Pavuk won't go to worlds because Hungary only has one spot which of course goes to the European Champ Julia Sebestyen.
Viktoria was good but she rushed some of those moves and landings.

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
I agree with both DorisPulaski and dewet -- I thought Pavuk was terrific, but she did rush everything. The good thing is, she doesn't seem to have a lot of bad habits to break -- she has good positions in the spirals, for example, but needs to hold them for long than a couple of seconds. But it's clear that she has the back strength and the flexibility to achieve the good positions in the first place.

She's only 18, so I'm assuming she qualifies for Jr. Worlds.

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
Yowza -- what long flow out of the first jump of each combination and each solo toe jump Lambiel had!!!!

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Shine, Thanks so much for the link to Lambiel's LP! He and Klimkin are my 2 favorite European skaters!

dpp

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
Today's delectible morsels are:

Obertas/Slavnov's, Kostner's, and Joubert's (2nd) Exhibition skates.

Chiper's SP.

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
If you haven't downloaded Obertas/Slavnov's exhibition skate, and you don't before the selections are changed, you'll miss them doing an enormous triple twist in which he catches her mid air and lifts her directly into a candle lift.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
hockeyfan228, That was a great exhibition by Obertas and Slavnov, and that twist into a candle just made my jaw drop. Zephyros is next going to put up the Obertas and Slavnov LP and I can't wait to see it. However, Zephyros has the flu, so keep checking if you like O&S, because he/she was not sure when the next update will be. He/she only seems to leave stuff up for about a day or two.

I missed the O&S SP and the dance programs because I was on the road.

dpp

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
DORISPULASKI said:
However, Zephyros has the flu, so keep checking if you like O&S, because he/she was not sure when the next update will be. He/she only seems to leave stuff up for about a day or two.
BTW: According to Zephyros' email address, her name is "Julia."

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Obertas and Slavnov FP Now UP!

Julia is better, apparently, because the whole site has been reorganized, and the Joubert SP, Klimkin SP, and the Obertas/Slavnov FP are now up.

Hurray!

I'm getting off now to watch O&S.