Michael Weiss' Free Skate Costume | Golden Skate

Michael Weiss' Free Skate Costume

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
Did anybody see his costume. That was so cool. I also like the fact that he skated to "Led Zeppelin" and "Metallica". I never thought a skater would skate to that costume

2ndmark

Rinkside
I wasn't particularly fond of the cargo-style pants, but the shirt was certainly interesting. And while I'm not sure how appropriate it is to have your name "tatooed" on your chest in a competition, you can't argue with the fit.

The Stairway to Heaven section worked extremely well, but the program seemed to lose focus and intensity by the time it got to the Metallica portion.

lil chrissy

Rinkside
I also thought Mike's pants were ill fitting and not good looking at all. He might have done better with those leather pants that he often wears. The shirt was okay but again his jumps did him in. Although it was one of the few times that he did not end up on his keester. His upper body is too stiff and his arms are like splints. He might look better in something that hides this better.

jesslily

Final Flight
+I feel Michael's shirt will look good on his wife body. There isn't new idea to me. It looks like a women's tight sheer shirt. It makes Michael's upper body skinny. Sorry I'm so candid.

nicole_l

Final Flight
I wasn't a fan of the costume, but I liked the program. And that's what's important, I guess. :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I wasn't fond of the shirt... but if fit the program

I love this program though :) :love:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Was not crazy about his outfit. Program was pretty good; but, I liked Elvis Stojkos' Stairway to Heaven program better. Mike kind of ruined Stairway to Heaven with so many cuts to the music - particularly at the end - sounded kind of lame. It started out sounding like the Page/Plant rendition and then ended up sounding like some sort of "elevator music" rendition.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
2ndmark said:
The Stairway to Heaven section worked extremely well, but the program seemed to lose focus and intensity by the time it got to the Metallica portion.
Um...the program started with Metallica.
Rave

2ndmark

Rinkside
Ravyn Rant said:
Um...the program started with Metallica.
Rave

Um... okay. Unless there were a few seconds of Metallica mixed into the intro, the program I saw started with Stairway to Heaven which is Led Zeppelin.

S

SkateFan4Life

SailorGalaxia518 said:
Did anybody see his costume. That was so cool. I also like the fact that he skated to "Led Zeppelin" and "Metallica". I never thought a skater would skate to that costume

Sorry, I thought very little of Michael Weiss' costume. IMHO, the "tatoo" shirt and cargo pants are a wierd combination, and they did little to convey the music. Just my two cents, of course. :rofl: