Predictions | Golden Skate

Predictions

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I almost didn't want to enter the Gold Picks contest until the very last minute with all the injuries and withdrawals! Still I picked Lambiel, Irina, Pang/Tong and Navka/Kostamarov. I really hated having to pick N/K for dance because I personally do not care for their style (I'm BORED by it!) but unless they fall twelve times, they will win.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
I've got Lambiel, Irina, Pet/Tik and Navka, queen of headbands. :)

Of course, I have a totally different team to root for in the other "all Grand Prix" contest. So I guess I'm rooting for just about everyone. :)

This should be a great event!!

DG

Vash01

Medalist
I picked Lambiel, Irina, Pang & Tong, and Navka-Kostomarov

I picked Pang & Tong over Petrova-Tikhnov because it's in China (Homefield advantage)

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
CDMM1991 said:
Me too. Though Pet/Tik's showing at Skate Canada didn't encourage me, I still have faith :p

It was a tough choice for me between Pet/Tik and Pang/Tong. (battle of the P/T's?? :)) Pet/Tik's skating generally leaves me cold, but I really admire their technical prowess, and they looked in good form technically at SC. Once I get past my desire to feed Pang a sandwich, I generally enjoy their programs much more. So I will be happy if either team wins, or would be happy to be shocked with a more surprising result!

DG

SailorGalaxia518 said:
I'm anxious to see how Mao Asada will fair in her first Senior Grand Prix Event
Me, too. I don't care so much about her placement, but I will be interested to see if she can put up the same kind of scores that she did in junior events and Japanese Nationals.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
LOL, lousy success in last week´s contest as nothing was right.,,,

Now I picked Lambiel, Slutskaya, Pang & Tong and Navka & Kostomarov. I hope though that Arakawa would win and Asada to be second in ladies competition.