Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Queer as Folk

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2022-06-09

Creator: Stephen Dunn

Cast: Devin Way, Steffan Argus, Jesse James Keitel, Candace Grace, Johnny Sibilly, Ryan O'Connell

Overview: The lives of a diverse group of friends in New Orleans are transformed in the aftermath of a tragedy.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Just watched this....

As someone who has watched the British, then the American versions growing up (and out), this was a very powerful first episode tonight. I highly recommend it.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My preference of the three is for the Showtime version - Brian! OMG! I have seen that actor in other shows and let me just say...he must be a good actor..because the other shows he comes off as kind of nerdy...and I love the relationship between Brian and Mike...
I watched the Peacock, I think it was, version and agree it was quite good.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
My preference of the three is for the Showtime version - Brian! OMG! I have seen that actor in other shows and let me just say...he must be a good actor..because the other shows he comes off as kind of nerdy...and I love the relationship between Brian and Mike...
I watched the Peacock, I think it was, version and agree it was quite good.
i liked all 3 versions for different reasons... i would say that the peacock version has the merit of casting lgbtq artists ... and not being afraid of tough topics....

i also thought that devin way was very gorgeous :) if he wants a new boyfriend, he can reach out for me here ;) LOL

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
i liked all 3 versions for different reasons... i would say that the peacock version has the merit of casting lgbtq artists ... and not being afraid of tough topics....

i also thought that devin way was very gorgeous :) if he wants a new boyfriend, he can reach out for me here ;) LOL
I was under the impression some of the Showtime version cast were gay. I'd have to look it up.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Randy Harrison (Justin) is gay. Peter Paige (Emmett Honeycutt) is gay. Thea Gill (Lindsay) is bi. Robert Gant (Ben) is gay. IIRC the show didn't want them to reveal their orientation during the show. Some of them I still can't find, I guess they want to be private.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database