Random Nancy Kerrigan Update | Golden Skate

Random Nancy Kerrigan Update

Longhornliz

Final Flight
According to her official website...

Nancy just finished recording a song for a Tina Turner Tribute Album.  
The tribute album will be released in late June on Versailles Records!
Stay tuned for the latest on the records release.

I just thought that was interesting... I didnt know that she sang.

mpal2

Final Flight
Longhornliz said:
I just thought that was interesting... I didnt know that she sang.

I once saw a clip of her singing. She sounds very old time country when she sings. She said that people have told her that she sounds country but she didn't know why. It's because she is singing through her nose instead of her diaphragm.

I'm not sure how she ended up getting on an album, but I for one will be skipping it. I can support the skater and would love to see her skate more, but I was not impressed with the singing. And I am extermely NOT a country music fan which makes it even less appealing.

Edited: I thought that I saw the clip of her singing on Lifetime's Intimate Portrait, but after checking again, that wasn't the one. If anyone can remember seeing it, let me know where it was. I'm fairly sure that I'm not going crazy. :confused:

Edited again: Maybe it was the hokey VH-1 Where Are They Now episode. Does anyone remember this?

Last edited:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
She sang on Saturday Night Live once. Just a few words, thank goodness. At the time it sounded like she couldn't carry a tune and was really off key.

nymkfan51

Medalist
I think you're right Garden Kitty. I didn't see Tour II, but I seem to remember some pretty good reviews on Nancy's number.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Grgranny said:
She sang on Saturday Night Live once. Just a few words, thank goodness. At the time it sounded like she couldn't carry a tune and was really off key.

Maybe Nancy will be on the next installment of American Idol!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: - just kidding folks!