Risport or Jackson | Golden Skate

Risport or Jackson

Noki

Spectator
Hi!

I posted here a couple weeks ago asking for advice, since my boots are too big and also don't fit my foot shape particularly well.
Apart from sizing down, I need a boot with a wider fit around the forefoot/arches (I wrote toebox before, but meant this, sorry!) . I have Egyptian feet, low arches and pronation (I use superfeet insoles in my boots), wider forefoot and narrower heels. Currently working on double flip (landed 2S 2T 2Lo and axel), 165cm and 60kg, 19F.

The models I'm currently looking at are Jackson 5300, Synergy Pro, and Risport Royal line. There are currently no higher-level Jackson boots around my size anywhere in Finland, and they are also way more expensive here than Risport and would likely take months to arrive for me to even be able to try them on. I'm going to try on some Royal line boots at a fitter, but I won't make a decision before I know which boot would most likely be best for me. I would of course be ready to wait for a Jackson if that's what I truly need.

grateful for any advice :D

Last edited:

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Hi!

I posted here a couple weeks ago asking for advice, since my boots are too big and also don't fit my foot shape particularly well.
Apart from sizing down, I need a boot with a wider toebox. I have Egyptian feet, low arches and pronation (I use superfeet insoles in my boots), wider forefoot and narrower heels. Currently working on double flip (landed 2S 2T 2Lo and axel), 165cm and 60kg, 19F.

The models I'm currently looking at are Jackson 5300, Synergy Pro, and Risport Royal line. There are currently no higher-level Jackson boots around my size anywhere in Finland, and they are also way more expensive here than Risport and would likely take months to arrive for me to even be able to try them on. I'm going to try on some Royal line boots at a fitter, but I won't make a decision before I know which boot would most likely be best for me. I would of course be ready to wait for a Jackson if that's what I truly need.

grateful for any advice :D
With Egyptian shaped foot, neither brand. I'd suggest Edea or Graf.

Noki

Spectator
With Egyptian shaped foot, neither brand. I'd suggest Edea or Graf.
Oh allright! Graf would have to be ordered separately too, unfortunately. I'm currently in a D-width Edea Ice Fly, and while the toebox is good, I can't tie them very tight around the last three holes without my arches starting to cramp. The heel is good, but the boots might just be too narrow around the middle of the foot. Is Risport really out of the question?