Scott Hamilton on Celebrity Apprentice!!??? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Scott Hamilton on Celebrity Apprentice!!???

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
... I'm not watching (bad Scott fan, I know lol) but with MM's last comment am I to take it that Scott just got booted off tonight?

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Dernit...ah well, he fought it out til the end.

I couldn't believe that he like the name Eee. He's a business guy of sorts, i thought he'd know better.

R.D.

Record Breaker
SPOILER ALERT

Well, looks like he got the boot this time. Oh well, I liked him. But I knew as soon as he picked EEE instead of Z for the character name, should the guys lose, it was going to come down to that and Trump was going to fire Scott, no matter how much he fought.

CB1AB2

Medalist
even thou Scott is on the show = I won't watch it I can not stand Donald Trump !!!

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I thought, since Scott was on, I would try and watch. Only lasted a couple of minutes. So many people I intensely dislike. Especially the MEAN Joan Rivers and her daughter. I just don't like the show at all. :biggrin:

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I only watched the last hour & now that Scott is gone I won't have to bother watching it at all. What a cast of egotists, of which Trump is the worst. Can't stand him.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Personally, I love the show. I think it depicts lots of people in the work force. I also like watching the different tactics people use. Donald is like many bosses.

Grgranny said:
So many people I intensely dislike. Especially the MEAN Joan Rivers and her daughter.
Grgranny, why is Joan Rivers mean???

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
re: Joan Rivers - any parent who demands their child get plastic sugery because they find their child ugly is more than just a mean person.

heyang

Record Breaker
With regards to Joan's performance on the show, I thought she did ok.

I couldn't believe that Melissa claimed that Athena's concept was hers when there's film to backup that it was Claudia's idea. Claudia had class and didn't bring it up herself. Glad that Chloe corrected Melissa in the boardroom - that's what a good boss would do when an associate blatently lies and takes credit for someone else's idea.

I knew Scott was done when he named their character EEE. His team was not very creative or helpful. It is one lesson to learn - you should listen to everyone, even the most annoying people. Sometimes, they actually say something that is correct. How ironic that both Scott and Tom were playing to raise money to research testicular cancer and yet they couldn't work together.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Re: Joan Rivers. I had no idea that happened - about the plastic surgery.

Have you never heard her? One time a lady on a show said she had lost her hair to chemo & had a hat on. Joan went over to her and said something mean and nasty about it. Joan is always making fun of someone and it's usually mean.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Re: Joan Rivers. I had no idea that happened - about the plastic surgery.

she bragged about it in a recent people magazine interview discussing her new book (about plastic surgery and how every woman needs it)... she made her daughter get a nose job as a teenager so people wouldn't know about her (Joan's) original nose size... now she wants her daughter to get her chin (I think it was) done.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks Grgranny & Toni on the info about Joan.

I think Scott's downfall was not listening as Heyang said. He alone chose the name EEE, so others wouldn't stand up for it when it wasn't their idea or they had nothing invested in the decision. Personally, I think I would have killed Tom :laugh: :laugh: but as most of us know we would never respond to the big boss the way he did to Scott. I couldn't believe how much he interrupted Scott.