Size 240 Risport RF3 Pro blade size? | Golden Skate

Size 240 Risport RF3 Pro blade size?

alsilis

Spectator
I'm planning to get the RF3 Pros in size 240, and I'm really hoping to use my current Ultima Legacy size 8 3/4 blades with them. Currently skating on Edea Chorus size 240.
The official 2024 catalogue seems to indicate it's the correct size, but it also says it's aimed at MK/John Wilson blades.
Basically every other chart (online pro shops etc.) indicates I need a size 9 or 9 1/4 blade. I also know that Edeas generally have shorter blades due to how they're constructed.
I've sent an email to Risport asking for clarification, but have not gotten a reply yet.

If there's anybody here with this setup I'll really appreciate your input - I've read in previous threads that you can measure sole length and deduct 1/4" to determine blade size, so if anyone's able to do it it would be great as well.

Thank you!

alsilis

Spectator
Leaving an update in case anyone else will need the information:
I can confirm that 240 Risport RF3 Pros sole is only around 1/10" longer than the Edea Chorus sole of the same size, measuring at roughly 9.1", so the catalogue recommended blade length of 8 3/4 is good.
Conclusion is that the blade length chart seems to be reliable.

Littlerain

Rinkside
I was fitted for RF3s yesterday and got 8 3/4 blades on my size 230. Idk if this helps in any way!