Swedish National Championships 22/23 | Golden Skate

Swedish National Championships 22/23

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Wow, Andreas got 83.82 in the short. Nailed 3A according to protocols. All level 4 for spins and steps. Seems like Nikolaj still has problems, in second with 69.79. Oliver 66.20 in third.

I think I'll pay for the stream tomorrow so I can watch men's FS.

Juniors:
Casper 68.63
Jonathan 64.55
Erik 53.24

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, Andreas got 83.82 in the short. Nailed 3A according to protocols. All level 4 for spins and steps. Seems like Nikolaj still has problems, in second with 69.79. Oliver 66.20 in third.

I think I'll pay for the stream tomorrow so I can watch men's FS.

Juniors:
Casper 68.63
Jonathan 64.55
Erik 53.24
Keep us updated on the event.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Junior women
Gold Nina Fredriksson 154.22
Silver Josefin Brovall 149.51
Bronze Miranda Lundgren 134.16

Junior men: Lots of falls and mistakes. Still Jonathan’s personal best score and he won it all. Casper far from his best with three falls. I enjoyed Hugo and Erik even with mistakes. Not sure but I think this is Jonathan’s and Erik’s last junior seasons.

I’ll watch senior men later on repeat.

Gold Jonathan Egyptson 169.46
Silver Casper Johansson 163.97
Bronze Erik Pellnor 147.96

Young girls
Gold Lilly Almgren-Lidman 114.10
Leonora Gebara 100.77
Alexandra Ödman 98.61

Young boys
Gold Albin Samuelsson 120.89
Silver Beau Coppens 75.64
Bronze Arvid Andersson 61.32

Last edited:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Senior women
Emelie Ling 156.68
Josefin Taljegård 156.30
Julia Brovall 134.79

Pair
Greta and John on home ice. No Aliona with them, but they did on par with their personal best. I’m glad they are continuing aiming for next olympics after their difficulties. Looking pleased and proud representing Sweden in K&C. Happy encouraging audience. Score 135.75.

So I finally watched senior men.

Rickard emotionell performance with doubles and nice spins.

Nels ambitious, went for 3lutz and 3flip with difficult entries. Lots of mistakes but ended with a nice level 4 flying sit spin. Not happy in K&C but he did it well in his way :)

Gabriel really good. Some small mistakes and a popped axel. Great to see him skating well again after a 3 season’s absence. Lots to improve but if he is healthy and determined I’m sure he’ll challenge the Swedish top guys. He’s always had the presence on ice since he was little. Looked like he had pain when he left the ice. Or just exhausted I hope.

Oliver great 3A combo :clap: and a step out on the other 3axel. Sadly a 3Lutz fall and too many mistakes to keep his third place. Needs better spins and presentation. Very disappointed in K&C. Way to go Oliver!

Nikolaj had the best performance of the day. Nice 3A but popped the axel-combo and 3flip. Good speed. His jumps look great when he nails them. All spins level 4. His best FS this season. Hopefully he can deal with his back injury. Good to see his father Alexander smiling beside him in K&C. Reminds me of him dealing with blood cancer in 2015 when Alexander junior donated bone marrow to his father.

Not Andreas’ best. Too many jumps failed him. Tentative skating… nerves? Spins and steps good. Very disappointed in K&C but relieved when he saw the score.

All of them appreciated and cheered/screamed on by the not so big audience.

Gold Andreas Nordebäck 228.19
Silver Nikolaj Majorov 216.43
Bronze Gabriel Folkesson 184.25

The Swedish Champions

Hard to find videos. They should all do like Oliver having friends filming.

Oliver SP
Oliver FS

Last edited: