Tarah Kayne & Danny O'Shea | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Tarah Kayne & Danny O'Shea

happycamper2554

On the Ice
Tarah and Danny are leaving Dalilah and looking for a new coaching environment. Hmmm - Any thoughts as to who it might be?

The obvious choice would be to go back to Peterson and Evora. But I'm hoping they go really out of the box and try to train in Oakville. They don't have an American team. Jason and Hawayak and Baker were able to cross the boarder. Danny is from the the Chicago area and they spent quarantine there so maybe Buebaker and Berton. They have Lockely and Procknow and Bedard and Martins. They also had Denny and Frazier. I see the two America Options as the most likely but in my heart i hope they can go to Oakville.

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
The Skating Lesson reported they split? Where did the rumors come from? No announcement so far
That's interesting - the last few times I've seen them skate, they didn't appear to have any real connection/chemistry. And they're both amazing athletes, so hopefully, they'll find other partners that they're better suited to.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
TSL actually reported that they had heard Danny had retired, although without confirmation. (It is being discussed somewhat in the "retirements thread).

If true, Tarah would need to make a determination about continuing. If true, I will miss Danny😟

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi all!

I sent a PM out a few days ago regarding the Video Project. If you are interested in doing this team (or anyone else), shoot me a PM! :)