Today Show Interview with the U.S. Ladies | Golden Skate

Today Show Interview with the U.S. Ladies

GGFan

Record Breaker
They appeared on the show for an interview following a short overview of the competition. If you want to skip to the interview it starts at 2:47. Thoughts:

1. I need to buy Savannah and Hoda a drink for that interview. It almost sounded like they were interviewing three Olympic medalists. I guess that team medal bronze helps. :biggrin:

2. This was much better than their post-Nationals interview via satellite at some ridiculous hour of the morning. Not that they're giving Ashley Wagner a run for her money in the public speaking department though :dev2:

3. This Olympics is probably the most personality I've seen from Mirai in interviews. She really took the lead and even made a charming pitch for Dancing with the Stars. I see you girl! :clap:

4. Karen and Brady are definitely not going the social media, sponsorship opportunity route. Hopefully they'll get a little more coaching from the federation. It's not only about them, the sports needs more personalities!

ETA: Here's a gif of Mirai stealing the show: https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/967019998102413313