Wish me luck on my job interview tomorrow | Golden Skate

Wish me luck on my job interview tomorrow

Longhornliz

Final Flight
I have a really important job interview with the Container Store tomorrow afternoon... they called me very last min and I dont feel like Ive had enough time to prepare and do my homework. The sooner I can get a job, the sooner I can get out from under my parents roof, so your thoughts or prayers are appreciated.

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

<inhales, exhales deeply>

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Good luck Liz! The Container Store will be lucky to have you.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Good Luck and wow them right out their seats!!

Dee

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Let us know when you get the job........see, I'm thinking positive for you...42

Longhornliz

Final Flight
Thanks everyone!!!

The interview went well, but this was just the first phase and was a group interview. I'll find out if I'm invited back within 2 weeks they said. I think I shined in the interview but most of the other applicants were adults with lots of experience; so I'm not sure if they are looking for a long term investment with a new grad, or a ready made manager. I'll keep you updated if I hear anything else.

E

Mr.D

Rinkside
How fun! I worked for TCS for 2 years back when i was in college. I loved the people I worked with, and it was a good company. I worked on the floor...visual and sales; I don't know what position you're going for, but no matter what, it should be a lot of fun. Best of luck!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Oh boy, good for you! I hate it though when they drag these things out. I always want to know right away whether or not I got the job. Can't stand waiting! All the best to you.

Ogre Mage

On the Ice
Good luck on the next stage, Liz. I am going to a job interview also next week at the State Library and am nervous.

Longhornliz

Final Flight
good luck you your ogre mage!!!

I just found out today that I have been invited back for another interview with an employee I have never met. I'm not sure how many people they have invited back or how many positions they are looking to fill, but I'm excited to have been invited back for another round.

Longhornliz

Final Flight
Guess who is an employee at The Container Store!!!! I'm going in this afternoon to fill out all my paperwork, have a drug test, and set up my direct deposit. YAY!!!

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
congratulations! I love the container store. Perhaps you can press on them the need to open stores in the midwest, Nebraska specifically? :D

Oh, as a former government employee and drug test veteran...water, water, water. Do NOT go into that test dehydrated. :laugh:

Laura :)

euterpe

Medalist
Yes, drink LOTS of water. I had to have a drug test for a job and went there in the early morning. I wasn't able to produce a specimen (a la Kyoko Ina) and they barred me from leaving until I could. I had to drink about 8 glasses of water and it took over an hour before I was able to provide one.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Good Luck Liz. You'll do great!!

Dee

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Congratulations!!! Good luck with the new job and I hope that you enjoy it. I love The Container Store, although I haven't been in ages. There's a large store in downtown San Francisco.

Herm (sk8ngnutt)