- New beginnings for Russia’s Maria Sotskova
- Pas à pas for Japan’s Suto and Boudreau-Audet
- Russia’s Loboda and Drozd prepare for test skates; Junior Grand Prix
- Shoma Uno raises bar for 2016-17
- Zijun Li: ‘You will see the best of me’
- Mishina and Mirzoev ready to follow up after breakthrough at Junior Worlds
All posts tagged "2004 European Figure Skating Championships"
in the Ladies event, Hungary’s Julia Sebestyen won her first European Championship title. Elena Liashenko of Ukraine...
Brian Joubert of France was the surprise winner in the mens event, defeating the reigning European champion,...
Tatiana Navka and Roman Kostomarov of Russia easily danced their way to their first European title. Bulgaria’s...
For the sixth time in history, the 2004 ISU European Figure Skating Championships were held in Budapest,...