- Jun-Hwan Cha off to strong start
- Polina Tsurskaya looking for strong comeback after injury
- New short program a ‘release’ for Duhamel and Radford
- Papadakis and Cizeron to debut season at French Masters
- Making history good starting point for Israel’s Daniel Samohin
- New beginnings for Russia’s Maria Sotskova
All posts tagged "2004 European Figure Skating Championships"
in the Ladies event, Hungary’s Julia Sebestyen won her first European Championship title. Elena Liashenko of Ukraine...
Brian Joubert of France was the surprise winner in the mens event, defeating the reigning European champion,...
Tatiana Navka and Roman Kostomarov of Russia easily danced their way to their first European title. Bulgaria’s...
For the sixth time in history, the 2004 ISU European Figure Skating Championships were held in Budapest,...