- Papadakis and Cizeron to debut season at French Masters
- Making history good starting point for Israel’s Daniel Samohin
- New beginnings for Russia’s Maria Sotskova
- Pas à pas for Japan’s Suto and Boudreau-Audet
- Russia’s Loboda and Drozd prepare for test skates; Junior Grand Prix
- Shoma Uno raises bar for 2016-17
All posts tagged "Stephane Lambiel"
Stephane Lambiel of Switzerland narrowly won the Men’s event after narrowly edging out Daisuke Takahashi of Japan....
Switzerland’s Stephane Lambiel won the Men’s Short Program, with USA’s Johnny Weir right on his heels. Andrei...
Stephane Lambiel of Switzerland was the winner in the men’s event, rising from seventh place after the...
The men’s event began with the Qualifying Round (QR) in which 45 entries were divided into two...
Three-time Swiss men’s champion, Stéphane Lambiel, only 18, has made quite a splash at the major championships....