Russian Senior Test Skates, 12-13 September 2020, Megasport arena | Golden Skate

Russian Senior Test Skates, 12-13 September 2020, Megasport arena

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker

Arbitrary

Medalist
>>> All the unofficial video (phones, cameras, stills) strictly forbidden.
>>> Close-to-ice and 5 first chair rows considered the clean area, upper rows are the dirty area.
>>> Masks/gloves are mandatory for everyone.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Is Med back home in Russia? With the Covid crisis, I thought she might have flown home. In any case, I look forward to seeing how she does skating with all the young diva's

vesperalvioletta

Medalist
Country
United-States
Is Med back home in Russia? With the Covid crisis, I thought she might have flown home. In any case, I look forward to seeing how does skating with all the young diva's

She's been there for a few months, I believe, since she can't get back into Canada right now. She's training at CSKA with Orser over video and Tarasova assisting in person.

mrrice

Record Breaker
She's been there for a few months, I believe, since she can't get back into Canada right now. She's training at CSKA with Orser over video and Tarasova assisting in person.

Thank You....:thank: I love my Russian Diva's and I'm excited to see ALL of them.

Amei

Record Breaker
The good thing about test skates this year is that I feel its going to be able to serve as a trial run for what competitions can look like this season possibly with spectators.

Skatesocs

Final Flight
According to 1 of the top posts they are taking safety precautions. At some point we have to start living again

I don't see how "at some point we have to start living again" includes spectating sports. That is non essential. It's not someone's job to spectate sports, but I'll give that it's someone's job to sell tickets.

Vlad Karigov

On the Ice
I wish Ted could comment them.. a girl can dream

I do not doubt that it would be if flights were not restricted by the epidemic. What is 99.9% certain is that it will be for the final of the junior and senior Russian nationals ... the expectation will be so high that even the Kremlin would send an IIlyushin Il-76 to Canada to transport it to Russia.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
According to 1 of the top posts they are taking safety precautions. At some point we have to start living again

"At some point we have to start living again" really means keeping people safe is too inconvenient. They could have the test skates without an audience and with a livestream. They are just choosing not to. It's really irresponsible.

Alex65

Final Flight
Country
Russia
"At some point we have to start living again" really means keeping people safe is too inconvenient. They could have the test skates without an audience and with a livestream. They are just choosing not to. It's really irresponsible.

I think you forgot to clarify that this is just your opinion. I think that all people who are going to come to this arena are not irresponsible people, as well as the responsible persons of the Russian Sports Federation make such decisions based on the recommendations of the medical control authorities. You are not one of them, you cannot know that. No need to invent too much.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
I think you forgot to clarify that this is just your opinion. I think that all people who are going to come to this arena are not irresponsible people, as well as the responsible persons of the Russian Sports Federation make such decisions based on the recommendations of the medical control authorities. You are not one of them, you cannot know that. No need to invent too much.

It's also the opinion of most major healthcare organizations and experts worldwide that large gatherings are not recommended at this time. Ignoring that is not responsible. Not that it matters but I work in healthcare (direct patient care) every day. I'm not going to argue with you so I'm just going to say I hope they are lucky and that no one gets sick from this event. I also wish all the athletes the best.