2020 Nebelhorn Trophy: Rhythm Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2020 Nebelhorn Trophy: Rhythm Dance

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Why is the commentator so hung up on facial expressions. It's the first thing she mentions. If all it takes is good facial expressions me and Eli (GSD in avatar) could have beaten Gabi and Guillaume out for a world title.

Well, she's an Ice Dancer herself, so maybe that was what her coaches drilled into her - that you have to think about what your facial expressions show.

CaroLiza_fan

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Sorry, Winnie, but I wasn't fussed on their routine (probably influenced by the music choices). But, I do like that we have Dutch representation in Ice Dance! So, hopefully I'll enjoy their FD more.
Eh, whatcha apologizing to me for? I have no particular love for Dutch skaters. Shrug. And I didn’t much care for it, either. ;-)

I had to switch to my iPhone to post this, Chrome refuses to let me stay logged in, saying this website is not secure (actually, Safari says the same, but it does let me log in, at least....)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Actually.. I haven't heard many Glee versions of Grease used.. I have heard them using that live tv version that was on a few years ago.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Well, she's an Ice Dancer herself, so maybe that was what her coaches drilled into her - that you have to think about what your facial expressions show.

CaroLiza_fan

Just want to bring us back to this. I just checked Ria's ISU Bio, and the coaches listed are:

Rostislav Sinicyn, Natalia Karamysheva and Martin Skotnický

Unfortunately, they don't have any Ice Dancers competing here this week. So, we can't keep a look out to see if their current students over-do their facial expressions.

CaroLiza_fan