Apollinariia Panfilova & Dmitry Rylov | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Apollinariia Panfilova & Dmitry Rylov

eterislouisvuitton

On the Ice
Update: Panfilova/Rylov have withdrawn from stage 4 of the cup. No reason as to why yet. They will most likely not do Rostelecom and will have to get a bye to nationals if the fed has new rules. All the best.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker

" Apollinaria Panfilova, a student of Gymnasium No. 10, laureate of the Golden Reserve award in the Sport nomination: "For this award I am grateful to my mother and my school. I was actually very surprised at the achievements of the people who were sitting next to me. Very cool there are a lot of talented children in Perm. "

rollerblade

Record Breaker
Well, since they medaled at Rostelecom, do they get to compete at Nationals now? Or would they still need to go to Cup #5?

hanca

Record Breaker
Still have to go. This season a Grand Prix assingment doesn't give a bye to Nationals to anyone.
True, but then again they won’t be the only skaters who didn’t do two events. Medvedeva, Sinitsina/Katsalapov, Stepanova/Bukin... I expect that the federation will hand out some passes. The question is where they draw the line, but Panfilova/Rylov are on the national team, and with a medal at this GP, I think they have a pretty good chance to get the pass.

gordana

On the Ice
Country
Russia
The fed will surely revise their rules of admission to the Nationals as Gorshkov already said. Maybe they will equate the Rostelecom Cup with a Russian Cup event or make up some other decision. I have no doubt that Panfilova/Rylov will be at the Nationals.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi all!

I sent a PM out a few days ago regarding the Video Project. If you are interested in doing this team (or anyone else), shoot me a PM! :)

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Did the Cafecita Con Masha interview with Panfilova/Rylov get removed due to any kind of ban in place regarding Russia???