2020 Cup Of Russia: Senior GP Predictions Game Round 5 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2020 Cup Of Russia: Senior GP Predictions Game Round 5

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Here are the results for the Pairs competition at the Cup Of Russia.

Interesting results. We only had 2 perfect scores, from @Dreamer57 and @vesperalvioletta. @NYscorp6 was our only Silver Medallist, and would have had the perfect score were it not for having 5th and 6th positions the wrong way round.

There were more Bronze Medals given out, though. 19 of them, to be precise. And I am pleased to say that I was the recipient of one of them! :biggrin:

Here are the podium finishers.

GOLD with 75 points: @Dreamer57, @vesperalvioletta.

SILVER with 70 points: @NYscorp6.

BRONZE with 65 points: @apgold, @Artemisa, @cake, @CaroLiza_fan, @gsk8, @invisiblespiral, @itofan, @Jeanie19, @Kittosuni, @Koatterce, @LadyB, @lariko, @MGstyle, @Novalis, @Pandicorn, @Shakuhachi, @Sherlock Marple, @Skatesocs, @surimi.

Congratulations!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

All the Pairs scores are already in the scoresheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dM2cxvLcclTJUqLwLnrbrh7m-F1VAO4-Y0tFx34M-6E/edit?usp=sharing

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan
I got a Gold in pairs!! :jump: Thanks for scoring :)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Hello everyone,
Big apologies for delay in Ice Dance results input in the spreadsheet. I am just filling it now, the full results should be done in next hour. Thank you for understanding.

EDIT - now all scores are in the spreadsheet, no one had perfect score, the highest was 65 pts with switched 3rd & 4th places. Please let me know in case of any miscalculation!

Antoine

Spectator
Country
France
I think I got the overall gold with 200 points. I can't believe it if it's true.
Yesss ! It's true ! You're the Gold Medalist ! 😍😍😍

And I got an overall individual Chocolate Medal !
With
Silver in Ladies, Bronze in Dance, Chocolate Medal in Men and a 6th place in Pairs !

Last edited:

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Hello everyone,
Big apologies for delay in Ice Dance results input in the spreadsheet. I am just filling it now, the full results should be done in next hour. Thank you for understanding.

EDIT - now all scores are in the spreadsheet, no one had perfect score, the highest was 65 pts with switched 3rd & 4th places. Please let me know in case of any miscalculation!
Dance results????? I'm not looking a a spreadsheet, I'd like a post with the results like for pairs, ladies and mens. Sorry to bother.