2020 NHK Trophy: Men's SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2020 NHK Trophy: Men's SP

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
The first group here are literally all juniors, they all competed in junior nationals

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
it's easier to fit in and stuff, anonymoose's brother's family probably went that route too.
Indeed...although then I thought would have Anglicised first names cancel out having a Japanese surname, but then they're not super Anglicised ones like Betty or Steve, so maybe people won't notice :LOL:

Nice sparkle Kishina!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yup, the first part of my darling's SP.
Are we able to watch the Korean test skates? I'm intrigued about what Jun might have in store for is programwise.

Wow 5 points more than Yuto's got before nice!

In other news no dimming of the lights for the intros?

Hey Tonono! Yuma! Keiji! I know you guys!

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Indeed...although then I thought would have Anglicised first names cancel out having a Japanese surname, but then they're not super Anglicised ones like Betty or Steve, so maybe people won't notice :LOL:
In Japan Western-sounding names are in vogue these days (e.g. Erika, Reo (for Leo)) so it wouldn't be much of an issue, it's usually the surname that's the problem. Basically, western given name+native surname="Oh you have a foreign parent?", native given name+western surname="Huh?"

LadyB

Record Breaker
The first flight of boys was already fun to watch. Now, this group looks like a special treat! Good luck, boys! :hap10:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Are we able to watch the Korean test skates? I'm intrigued about what Jun might have in store for is programwise.
We don't have test skates, we do have the ranking competition that is going to be streamed on youtube. I posted the link on the Korean skating thread.