2020 NRW Autumn Trophy | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2020 NRW Autumn Trophy

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
They worked it out, at least for me. I can now watch junior ladies. (which is nearly finished). Hopefully there will be a relive option.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
They worked it out, at least for me. I can now watch junior ladies. (which is nearly finished). Hopefully there will be a relive option.
They tend to replay a lot of skates during the breaks between the various events, at least, but not sure if they will after the last event of the day...

LadyB

Record Breaker
So here's something... strange. On my six-year-old Apple laptop, with Firefox and chrome, the livestream plays fine with NordVPN set to Germany.
On my iPhone 12, the livestream says NO with NordVPN set to Germany, not with Safari, not with Firefox. :palmf:
That is interesting, cause I also tried on my iPhone. I'll check out the office laptop later.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
That is interesting, cause I also tried on my iPhone. I'll check out the office laptop later.
Even weirder, now it works fine on my iPhone, too (with NordVPN + Germany). Why did I get that geoblocking message yesterday, but not today?!

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Must be so nice to go to a competition and know in advance you're gonna be on top of that podium... *single entry category* Or not, I mean... not much of a competition that way, lol

LadyB

Record Breaker
Must be so nice to go to a competition and know in advance you're gonna be on top of that podium... *single entry category* Or not, I mean... not much of a competition that way, lol
I find it rather ridiculous and I'd be embarrassed, but hey, if that's the rules...

Country
Norway
Lovely skate by Josefin, very solid jumps, spins and she skates so fast :love2: A lot of energy. She is getting better and better. Hope she will get a chance to represent Sweden at the next championships.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Lovely skate by Josefin, very solid jumps, spins and she skates so fast :love2: A lot of energy. She is getting better and better. Hope she will get a chance to represent Sweden at the next championships.
YES! I don't think her jumps are that solid though(often UR's). I haven't watch this competion closely but I think she had a bad landing on her 3-2 combo? Spins, steps and skating though :party2:

In the lead? 55 something

Country
Norway
YES! I don't think her jumps are that solid though(often UR's). I haven't watch this competion closely but I think she had a bad landing on her 3-2 combo? Spins, steps and skating though :party2:

In the lead? 55 something
You are right, the second jump in the combo was barely rotated, but except it looked good today. She is in the lead with 55 something points yes :)