2020 NHK Trophy: Men's FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2020 NHK Trophy: Men's FS

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The green jacket wasn't magic after all. 😞

There were a few good things in there. But, on the whole, it was a disaster skate.

Simon seems to think that Yamamoto will go way ahead of Yoshioka. Well, there is a pretty big gap between them from the SP, so he probably will. But, it'll be interesting to see how the FS itself scores.

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ha ha who came up with that karate kick thing? Was it Elvis Stojko? I feel like it was him.

auser

Record Breaker
:laugh:

I don't know what time it is where you are, but I feel so sorry for those viewers who are watching in the wee small hours, and were starting to drop off while waiting for the Men to start. And then getting woken up with a start by that!

Good start for Yoshioka, skating to what was quite big music.

CaroLiza_fan
Thank you for the empathy post. It is almost 3am here. anything that helps keep me awake is a good thing(within reason) :thank:;)

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Go Kao! I really liked him yesterday, thought I can't recall why right now 🤔😂😅

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
My stream is skipping! Is anyone else's doing that or is it Aussie internet messing me up?

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
A pop to begin

Ooh nice recovery there

But then lost steam

I remember him having pretty bad spins and I do commend him on improving on that point, while his spins are not the best in the world they are definitely improved

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
For somebody so young, Miura really pulled that off!

Good on you Kao! :biggrin:

Sure, there were mistakes, but on the whole that was impressive. :bow:

He had a 4 point lead over Yamamoto coming into this. Will he stay ahead of him? That is the question.

Personally, based on what I saw in the past 10 minutes, I would give it to Miura. But, a lot will depend on how much of Sota's score was reputation.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
little samurai did well at his first major senior competition, but the judges don't forgive anything and nerves got him. overall well done.