2020 NHK Trophy: Men's FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2020 NHK Trophy: Men's FS

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I dunno, but somehow watching men’s figure skating and ladies rhythmic gymnastics doesn’t go together very well... :scratch2:
You're watching Europeans as well? I've decided to just wait for videos on youtube

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I have had some wavering stream quality issues throughout FS and FD.

Interesting. I've been watching on Eurosport Player all morning (mainly because it came on air first, and then stayed on air for the interviews, whereas the YouTube stream cut them off), and haven't had any issues.

So, it sounds like the ISU aren't making as good a job of the YouTube stream this week.

Why, oh why, do the ISU not just have the same people doing their "Senior" stream as they have for the Junior GP streams?! Those people clearly know what they are doing, because we never have any issues with them!

CaroLiza_fan

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
The music is way too big for Sato.

But I’m pretty damn sure he has the highest 4T in the world. That thing’s a beast.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Interesting. I've been watching on Eurosport Player all morning (mainly because it came on air first, and then stayed on air for the interviews, whereas the YouTube stream cut them off), and haven't had any issues.

So, it sounds like the ISU aren't making as good a job of the YouTube stream this week.

CaroLiza_fan
It's probably my Aussie internet, ours is really quite substandard, the Czech Republic has way faster internet than we do Down Under!

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
That quad lutz is not working out for Sato Shun

Oh dear +REP...

The music is too big for him

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
:frown:

it wasn't the skate he was hoping for. given how unpredictable men are a top 5 is not impossibile, but i think the chances of medal are gone

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
The talk of rhythmic gymnastics and Fantasie Impromptu inevitably reminds me of Evgenia Kanaeva and her breathtaking ribbon

... And maybe I should just go and watch her instead

AlimaAsh

On the Ice
Shun definitely lost steam after the two quads. Honestly, I really like him but I think he should ease up the technical content because it’s not really realistic for now.

Even with just two quads instead of three in the free and one quad in the short, he will not lose as much as he would gain if he would be more or less clean on the rest of the elements.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
What about men's rhythmic gymnastics (I saw it on YouTube once, an interesting watch to be sure!)
You're watching Europeans as well? I've decided to just wait for videos on youtube
Yes, am half-watching the Euro championships. Good stream. :)

I love MRG, too. I was introduced to it via this forum! It’s incredible. I regularly get updates via youtube Ouen MRG or some such?