Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I literally gasped in amazement at Keiji vest, gorgeous!

Hi Yuma! Hi Tonono!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Didn't get commenting on Shun Sato because of replying to another comment.

As for Aryton, that was a disappointment. Especially after so much effort was clearly put into the costume.

But, hopefully he will work on it and it will be much better the next time we see him. Because, as a concept, I loved it!

Surprised that despite getting 4 points in deductions he still managed to stay ahead of Yoshioka in the FS results. I thought he would be behind him in the FS, but ahead of him overall.

CaroLiza_fan

auser

Record Breaker
Interesting. I've been watching on Eurosport Player all morning (mainly because it came on air first, and then stayed on air for the interviews, whereas the YouTube stream cut them off), and haven't had any issues.

So, it sounds like the ISU aren't making as good a job of the YouTube stream this week.

Why, oh why, do the ISU not just have the same people doing their "Senior" stream as they have for the Junior GP streams?! Those people clearly know what they are doing, because we never have any issues with them!

CaroLiza_fan
For fairness I should say I watch the ISU stream using a VPN set to Ukraine server(which is not one providing the speediest bandwidth). Also my ISP bandwidth is also somewhat meager. But I have used this configuration throughout this GP season. And it does seem a bit fuzzier and a bit more buffering inclined during NHK(nothing against NHK trophy which I been enjoying greatly).

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
What a strange concept of a programme for Yuto Kishina.

Sure, we have had lots of "Rhapsody In Blue" programmes over the years, but that was a strange cut of the music that he used.

As for the costume, I am too not sure about that waistcoat with a quarter missing from it. And the Dyno Rod braces look so out of place with the colour scheme of the rest of his costume.

He won't be retaining his lead.

CaroLiza_fan