2020 NRW Autumn Trophy | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2020 NRW Autumn Trophy

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Lukas, you can do better then that! A fall, and also shaky. Should end up close to his team mate.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Lukas not his best

was that a new move: one hand and one skate on the ice? skating backwards

and here is Huth again

Last edited:

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
That was fun! Not a perfect programme by any means, but I enjoyed Jari Kessler's skate a lot. Should end close to Valtter (but I think Valtter was better).

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
And here's the scores for the men's SP. A German on top, and one at the end. The numbers 2 - 5 are very close together.

1Paul FENTZGER70.731
2Valtter VIRTANENFIN66.222
3Jari KESSLERCRO65.143
4Nicola TODESCHINISUI65.104
5Lukas BRITSCHGISUI64.525
6Thomas STOLLGER58.046
WDThomas KENNESNED

Country
Norway
Did the announcer say "It is actually the position number one"? :laugh: Seems she is confusing the German word aktuell with actually

Country
Norway
How annoying that they don´t show the FS score, only the total score? Do the skaters get more information? Would be nice for them to know TES and PCS, in case they are collecting minimums for EC and WC.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
How annoying that they don´t show the FS score, only the total score? Do the skaters get more information? Would be nice for them to know TES and PCS, in case they are collecting minimums for EC and WC.
You can see the detailed scores here:

Decent skate from Anete with some mistakes. But the music is imho not well chosen. French chanson and disco do not mix very well and Anete's skating is too slow for the disco part.