Gran Premio Italia 2020/2021 | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Gran Premio Italia 2020/2021

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
They are always beautiful to watch, but the throws were a problem today. No fall on the throw loop, but not a good landing either, and the salchow did lead to a fall. And the combination SBS jumps were only doubles. Still, the whole is very nice to watch. And for a first competition after Matteo's loss just a few weeks ago, looking very promising for the rest of the season. Really high level stuff in the lifts and choreography.

LadyB

Record Breaker
in ladies Lucrezia and Lara are good too (and 2 of my children :LOL: ) i'm looking forward to see them, last season was disappointing for Lucrezia, i hope her growth spurt is over.

----------------------

here's the link to the livestream, it should be on in about 30 minutes

i've also a good news about the covid situation in Italy, many restrictions will be lifted in many regions, so the other events might take place as well
Brilliant news! 👍 Just watched Pairs FS.
Matteo G is still gorgeous! 😜
Rebecca and Filippo a bit unlucky there and shame that Viv and Marco could not compete, but given this weird year: Onwards and upwards. 😎

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Gosh, only 2 entries in senior dance now, a very short competition, but the one I am most eagerly anticipating to see Charlene and Marco's new free dance, as well as the debut of Moscheni/Fioretti.

Also, I think there's a slight error in your link, but it works if you remove the . after html.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
We need to. Last year I ended in last place, I need time redeem myself.
i don't remember if i won :LOL: probably i placed well, i usually do my best when there are no actual points to win and i mess up when it matters the most :LOL: