Mishin contracted coronavirus | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Mishin contracted coronavirus

Amei

Record Breaker
As an aside, I will offer this without comment. I was having a conversation with someone who was my counterpart in the state patrol over in Bremerton about our recent power outages . I believe him to be very smart and savey. He told me that three separate unrelated health care professionals now have told him that they were "encouraged" to label patients as covid patients.

And the numbers can be presented in such a way to promote the narrative the person presenting them wants the numbers to say. The local officials in my area touted out in their televised updates for months (I don't listen to the updates anymore because the information was being presented poorly so I don't know if they are still attempting to sell this) about how high and terrible our numbers were but neglected to mention in the televised updates that were being done that they were quoting numbers based off a very large 9 county area, to get that information you had to go on a website and read the fine print at the bottom of the page that was about a fourth of the font size of all the other text on the webpage.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
According to Tanja Flade, Mishin is already back at the rink coaching! :party2:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKV3JwIpRyc/?igshid=hzh2ggemdde1

I am so glad that he was able to overcome the covid infection, and I hope he will be more careful in future to protect himself, his students and all the people working at the rink!
To me that's not really a good thing though, even if he's recovered that's too soon considering the characteristics of the virus. People who have been "cleared" and already tested negative have re-developed symptoms again and I'd prefer people to err on the side of caution and make sure.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i happy that Grumpa is fine and back to his old life, i also hope he learned something from this misadventure and will take better care of his old grumpy self in the future (he and everybody lese, including all of you, my dearest goldeners)

Amei

Record Breaker
To me that's not really a good thing though, even if he's recovered that's too soon considering the characteristics of the virus. People who have been "cleared" and already tested negative have re-developed symptoms again and I'd prefer people to err on the side of caution and make sure.

Similar to the Shcherbakova at Nationals situation, he knows his health better than us.