Channel One Cup: Jump Fest | Golden Skate

Channel One Cup: Jump Fest

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The Russian Figure Skating Federation and Channel One present a unique team tournament with the participation of all Russian figure skating stars, which will be held from February 5 to 7 in Moscow at the Megasport Sports Palace. Two teams take part in the tournament. Team captains - Alina Zagitova and Evgenia Medvedeva. The prize fund of the tournament is 10 million rubles.

Times and Stream Links

- Feb 5 @ 3PM - Jump Competition
- Feb 6 @ 5PM - SP
- Feb 7 @ 5PM - FD/FS

Alina Zagitova and Evgenia Medvedeva are the team captains and both skaters will perform show numbers after the jump competition.

"Jump" competition

Ladies vs Men
: (3 Rounds)
Round 1: each team will is required to execute four different jump
Round 2: each skater will execute their own hardest jump
Round 3: each team member will execute combinations with a total of five jumps

Competitors
Ladies
:
Kamila Valieva
Alexandra Trusova
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva
Anna Shcherbakova

Men:
Dmitry Aliev
Makar Ignatov
Mikhail Kolyada
Andrey Mozalev

All four disciplines will compete a SP/FS and RD/FD. The competition will be judged under the IJS. Teams will also compete for an Audience Award with spectators voting during the live competition. Teams are decided by draw and both will also do a show number.

Ladies:
Kamila Valieva
Alena Kostornaia
Alexandra Trusova
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva
Daria Usacheva
Anna Shcherbakova

Men:
Dmitri Aliev
Makar Ignatov
Mikhail Kolyada
Mark Kondratiuk
Andrey Mozalev
Alexander Samarin

Pairs:
Aleksandra Boikova /Dmitrii Kozlovskii
Anastasia Mishina/Alexander Galliamov
Daria Pavliuchenko/Denis Khodykin
Evgenia Tarasova/Vladimir Morozov

Ice Dance:
Alexandra Stepanova/Ivan Bukin
Tiffani Zagorski/Jonathan Guerreiro
Annabelle Morozov/Andrei Bagin
Anastasia Skoptsova/Kirill Aleshin
Elizaveta Khudaiberdieva/Yegor Bazin
Sofia Shevchenko/Igor Eremenko

Last edited:
Will Alina Zagitova and Evgenia Medvedeva skate, or are they just non-participzting team captains?

zounger

Medalist
Will Alina Zagitova and Evgenia Medvedeva skate, or are they just non-participzting team captains?
No, they are there to make the event more recognizable to the average audience since it will be broadcasted on TV. No one knows the other skaters to make it friendly to them.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

According to the guide, Friday is scheduled to air at 9:30pm local. That’s the broadcast time so it’s possible that this can be a tape delay broadcast.

Also, the link for Friday has now been labeled provide. Don’t know if it’s because the time changed or if they won’t stream Friday after all. Time will tell.

Last edited:

Minz

It's not over till it's over
Medalist
Country
United-States

According to the guide, Friday is scheduled to air at 9:30pm local. That’s the broadcast time so it’s possible that this can be a tape delay broadcast.

Also, the link for Friday has now been labeled provide. Don’t know if it’s because the time changed or if they won’t stream Friday after all. Time will tell.
Normally, (for the Russian Nationals/Test Skates/Russian Cups) Channel 1 has a TV broadcast for Russia and the rest of the world gets a YouTube link that streams at the same time. Normally though, we get the link a few days prior, but I can't imagine that they aren't going to show the jump competition after all the hype. Like you said, only time will tell. I'll keep checking for updates..

Novalis

Record Breaker

It has to be earlier than this. In the articles they said that the jump competition is first, the the draw, then excibition by med and Zag. They're not gonna do these things till midnight?

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It has to be earlier than this. In the articles they said that the jump competition is first, the the draw, then excibition by med and Zag. They're not gonna do these things till midnight?
It looks like the TV version is one hour. So all signs point to it being a delayed highlight style broadcast.

The international stream link unfortunately is still listed as private.

Minz

Medalist
Country
United-States
It looks like the TV version is one hour. So all signs point to it being a delayed highlight style broadcast.

The international stream link unfortunately is still listed as private.
I highly doubt that they are only going to do highlights. They've hyped this so much. And this is the "TV event" It's intended solely for the purpose of TV views. I'd be pretty surprised if they only showed highlights. Maybe they will make the international stream link public soon.

Minz

Medalist
Country
United-States
Also, Ted is doing the commentary for the YouTube stream right? (At least for the main competition?)

Minz

Medalist
Country
United-States
This is apparently the Channel 1 Link for the Russian Stream of the jump competition.. I can watch the other videos posted no problem, but I'm assuming that might change once the broadcast starts. Worst comes to worst I might have to use a VPN, but I hope we just get the YouTube Link.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
EtPTkflWQAEU_OO.jpg

This is a detailed timetable I saw floating around.

It is not mine, so don’t blame me if it’s wrong. But, I will gladly steal the credit if it’s not. Haha

Dawn825

Medalist
I've been seeing the upcoming YouTube videos all week, I wonder why they're gone now that the competition is about to happen.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've been seeing the upcoming YouTube videos all week, I wonder why they're gone now that the competition is about to happen.
Just day one has been marked private. The weekend links are still active.

kallirroe

On the Ice
So do we know for sure if it is 15:00 Moscow Time or at night? And when we will know if we have a link? I would gladly want to see the jump competition, such an adrenaline!!!

Znowflake

On the Ice

Channel One will not broadcast the jump festival and the draw for the team tournament in Moscow​

The Jumping Festival and the draw for the Channel One Cup team figure skating tournament in Moscow will not be broadcast live.

The jump tournament starts at 15:00, the draw - at 16:30 Moscow time.

On the air and on the website of the First Channel, the competition and the draw will be shown in the recording at 21:30.

The live broadcast will be available on the Japanese TV channel J Sports. Access to it is limited

source: https://m.sports.ru/figure-skating/...mom-efire-pryzhkovyj-festival-i-zherebe.html?