EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Walt FSHunter

Final Flight
Country
Ukraine
The stream is unwatchable today. Has anybody got the same problems? I have completetly missed Masa Dinic's free skate. Laura Siljeg's skate was only partly watchable.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
For goodness sake! I really am not on the ball today. First I forget that the WTT has a Gala, then I forget that Skate Helena is still on! :drama:

Although, to be fair, there isn't much point in me doing reminder posts, when there are no Time Schedules and the streams are getting slapped with copyright claims within an hour of them finishing.

The whole reason I do the reminder posts is so that people can come into the thread, and find everything to hand in one place. But it is not just the people who are watching LIVE that I am doing it for; it is also for the people who are playing catch-up or watching on demand. That's why I go back and edit the posts afterwards so that those watching on demand can go straight to the start of that specific segment within the whole-day streams. But, with this competition, the reminder posts aren't of much benefit to anybody.

We really need the record companies to wind their necks in when it comes to competition videos. Because the way they are so ruthless going after the copyrights is ruining things for everybody in this sport.

Using an example from this competition, because of their actions, the family, friends and fans of Stefania Yakovleva are not going to be able to go back and watch the programmes that earned her the first international Gold Medal at Novice level for both her and her country.

That's just not fair! :mad:

CaroLiza_fan

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just watched Nina Pinzaronne of Belgium. She's really good, is she age eligible for next season?

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
For goodness sake! I really am not on the ball today. First I forget that the WTT has a Gala, then I forget that Skate Helena is still on! :drama:

Although, to be fair, there isn't much point in me doing reminder posts, when there are no Time Schedules and the streams are getting slapped with copyright claims within an hour of them finishing.

The whole reason I do the reminder posts is so that people can come into the thread, and find everything to hand in one place. But it is not just the people who are watching LIVE that I am doing it for; it is also for the people who are playing catch-up or watching on demand. That's why I go back and edit the posts afterwards so that those watching on demand can go straight to the start of that specific segment within the whole-day streams. But, with this competition, the reminder posts aren't of much benefit to anybody.

We really need the record companies to wind their necks in when it comes to competition videos. Because the way they are so ruthless going after the copyrights is ruining things for everybody in this sport.

Using an example from this competition, because of their actions, the family, friends and fans of Stefania Yakovleva are not going to be able to go back and watch the programmes that earned her the first international Gold Medal at Novice level for both her and her country.

That's just not fair! :mad:

CaroLiza_fan
They can purchase a copy from the European Criterium website btw.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
They can purchase a copy from the European Criterium website btw.

Ah. Didn't realise that. That's actually a good idea, for families to be able to acquire a permanent copy of their own that they don't have to worry about getting zapped.

But, it's still not the same as the handiness of being able to just pop onto YouTube whenever you want, and where-ever you are. (You know what these kids nowadays are like, going onto YouTube to show each other things on their phones).

Although I could have chosen a more watertight way of exemplifying it, it doesn't change the point I was making - that music copyright claims are ruining our ability to follow the sport we love.

CaroLiza_fan

Andrea82

Medalist
Dubinina over 51 TES. It would have been over the FS minimum TES for 2021 Worlds. She can use this score for next year if they don't raise the minimums.