2021 JGP Kosice: Men's Short Program | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Kosice: Men's Short Program

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
(sigh) Random fall is random

By the way, Elektra, with my very basic Italian I can only understand the 'Ioooooo ci saro' part (something like I know that, right..?), are the rest of the lyrics worth searching for?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Before my fellow Ulsterman comes on, it is time for a geography lesson.

Dillon is from Lisburn which, like our capital (Belfast), straddles the River Lagan. The Lagan forms the boundary between County Antrim and County Down. And that causes a lot of confusion when talking about people from these cities.

I don't know whether Dillon is from the northern part of Lisburn (which is in County Antrim), or the southern part (which is in County Down). But, I've always wanted to use this, so I'll place him in the southern part:

:cheer: UP DOWN!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
(sigh) Random fall is random

By the way, Elektra, with my very basic Italian I can only understand the 'Ioooooo ci saro' part (something like I know that, right..?), are the rest of the lyrics worth searching for?
if you like sentimental stuff it is

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Shame about the step sequence and 3A. He is such a beautiful skater tho and has huge potential. this is his last junior season so I hope he has a comeback in free.

No Orser today?

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
i keep reading Circelli in italian and sounds strange when Ted pronounces it in english :LOL:
In the same vein: the US ice dancer Molly Cesanek's surname always gives me confusion. I think it's supposed to be 'che-sa-nek' but I've heard 'se-sa-nek' as well

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
I can't tell if he slipped on the takeoff or if that axel had the weirdest technique I've ever seen