2021 JGP Krasnoyarsk: Rhythm Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Krasnoyarsk: Rhythm Dance

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Apparently the skating gods want me to go to bed, no skating gods I dare to defy you I'm going to finish the RD at least

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Exactly, Gangnam Style is, well, Gangnam Style. PSY has other better songs but nope they never get used (deep sigh)

Meanwhile, a Wonder Girls program I would appreciate, but I was more of a Girl's Generation or 2NE1 girl. Hey choreographers, I lived through the golden age of K-pop (no it is not now it's in its declining stages I swear) and I can recommend you so many good Kpop songs that does not happen to be BTS or Blackpink seriously call me

Edit: In fact, just call me to talk about Korean songs of all genres. I am not a music expert but I can mention good songs from other genres we produce *just like everyone else*
Someone should something by The Rose. They have stuff that would really suit skating.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK, my Mum was using the computer, but she's finished now. So, time to catch up commenting

Leah NESET / Artem MARKELOV

I take back every complaint I have ever made about skaters using Bublé. That music that followed him was just awful!

Elizaveta SHICHINA / Gordey KHUBULOV

Yay!!! Tina Turner!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

+999 points for that!!! ;) :biggrin:

Trying to work out why Liza even bothered with that dress. She may as well have been out there in her bra and knickers.

(Yes, I know it's the rules that you can't just go out in your undies. But, the dress was completely see through! It may as well not have been there!)

EDIT: Just looked at their ISU Bio and realised they have the same coaches as Angelina and Ilia.

CaroLiza_fan