2021 JGP Krasnoyarsk: Women's Short Program | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Krasnoyarsk: Women's Short Program

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I can´t possible make room too watch pairs and ice dance as well :ROFLMAO: This weekend is so packed with events, on top and that my head has to deal with figuring out the different time zones (all though, those time converter links are a life saver!!).

Anyhows, I just slowly started to watch some ice dancing as well, so i´m slowly converting into having no life, but now you want me to watch pairs as well? :ROFLMAO:
of course i do :LOL: you should know by now i try to drag people to the dark side

esteticlove

Final Flight
One of the cameras of this event has such cold colors, skaters often looked like ghosts, half of the time i couldn't tell if that was excessive make-up or messed up colors.

Schermata-a-2021-09-17-11-50-30.png
Oh, I just watched Akatieva and noticed the same thing. But I thought it was because of her dark blue dress and heavier make-up. Weird. At the same time it looks kind of cool, though. A real icy feeling for a winter sport :biggrin:

Azikin

Medalist
One of the cameras of this event has such cold colors, skaters often looked like ghosts, half of the time i couldn't tell if that was excessive make-up or messed up colors.

Schermata-a-2021-09-17-11-50-30.png

Yes, it was very weird, I don't remember noticing such thing ever, very distracting...

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone know why Kanon Smith hasn't had an assignment yet? No knock on Maryn Pierce but Kanon finished 2nd at Nationals as a Junior while Maryn finished last plus the JGP is about developing young skaters and Maryn is already 18 meaning she hasn't been elite at any level while Kanon is much younger.