2021 International Classic: Women's Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2021 International Classic: Women's Free Skate

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I love seeing other countries even though the lady for Ecuador has a long way to go but Tara has some glimmer of hope we might we her come worlds??? I noticed not one Canadian any event(well skating for Canada). Is this a covid issue? This might have been good for Gabby Daleman and some other Canadians a chance to get some milage and gain experience. Same for Gracie Gold. This is a wonderful opportunity.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
I love seeing other countries even though the lady for Ecuador has a long way to go but Tara has some glimmer of hope we might we her come worlds??? I noticed not one Canadian any event(well skating for Canada). Is this a covid issue? This might have been good for Gabby Daleman and some other Canadians a chance to get some milage and gain experience. Same for Gracie Gold. This is a wonderful opportunity.
Many of the Canadians competed at Autumn Classic this weekend, including Gabby

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Is this a covid issue? This might have been good for Gabby Daleman and some other Canadians a chance to get some milage and gain experience. Same for Gracie Gold. This is a wonderful opportunity.
Gabby was at Autumn Classic, but had a tough skate. :( I wonder if she would have done better here? Hard to know!

treblemakerem

On the Ice
ACI was also this weekend, Gabby and several other Canadians were there

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Trusova has the crowd in the palm of her hands. That is what aura does.

And it certainly lowkey helps with the scores. Judges get caught up in the excitement too.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The earth is shaking! The ice is melting. I am watching a ladies' competition.:laugh2:

This will be fun, because I could care less about the scores, or who wins or loses.

I never did care about the jumps, so that isn't any different. ;)

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Audience seems very excited. This looks like a lot of audience, actually. Especially for a covid event and not a GP event.
Does anyone else find it weird when there's like a 10,000 seat place so they sell 1,000 tickets to be COVID safe but then everyone bunches up in the same section... Does that not defeat the purpose? 🤔

Also: Best nickname! I miss Yuri on Ice.

Makkachin

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Does anyone else find it weird when there's like a 10,000 seat place so they sell 1,000 tickets to be COVID safe but then every bunches up in the same section... Does that not defeat the purpose? 🤔

Also: Best nickname! I miss Yuri on Ice.
Oh gosh yes! If I was there and someone came and sat near me I'd move....

And thank you! I made this account right after I watched the anime for the first time, good memories!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Moody pop ballad, like when the boys skate to emo. Beautiful dress.

Good lines, good extension, taking her time with the music. Shame about the falls. :(

Isn't Paige the one who had to withdraw from Nats due to COVID? Poor girl.