2021 International Classic: Women's Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2021 International Classic: Women's Free Skate

charmblade

Final Flight
Does anyone else find it weird when there's like a 10,000 seat place so they sell 1,000 tickets to be COVID safe but then every bunches up in the same section... Does that not defeat the purpose? 🤔

Also: Best nickname! I miss Yuri on Ice.
They have the half of the arena on the judges side reserved for credentialed people and almost no one is sitting over there. I’ve been sitting close to center rink but it was getting so crowded I moved closer to the end.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh dear I don't know how to maths...my parents and I go on Face Time and watch church. I thought 11:30 would be enough time to catch Sasha, but now I don't think it will!

Judge faster! I have reservations!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I like Sierra. She has presence, and she is elegant, and she looks like she likes being on the ice. I think she competed in Peggy Fleming?

(I just looked her up, Andrew T.'s mother is one of her choreographers. I must become a fan :) )

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Peacock is rather choppy tonight...
Are you watching it on Peacock itself or just the 3rd party stream? I think the stream has issues...I went looking for the ice dance and ended up seeing fancam of the Russian Test Skates and it was still rather jumpy...

Plus the Sasha fans are coming...;)

Seven Sisters

Medalist
The earth is shaking! The ice is melting. I am watching a ladies' competition.:laugh2:

This will be fun, because I could care less about the scores, or who wins or loses.

I never did care about the jumps, so that isn't any different. ;)
The ladies get the better/more accessible time slots, that’s for sure!
Seems like whenever I sit down to watch some skating, it’s ladies—also my least favorite discipline