2021 Denis Ten Memorial: Women's FS

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Jemima Bond

Why, why, why Jemima?

(She's only gone and had his Weetabix...)

Sorry. I couldn't resist.

Not the best skate. And given how close Ryabova was to her in the SP, I don't think she'll hold onto the lead.

CaroLiza_fan

I was right, Nastya didn't hold onto the lead. Into 2nd place.

CaroLiza_fan

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Why, why, why Jemima?
(She's only gone and had his Weetabix...)

Sorry. I couldn't resist.

I was right, Nastya didn't hold onto the lead. Into 2nd place.

CaroLiza_fan
Do they still do these crazy Weetabix commercials? I have seen them thirty years ago and they cracked me up. Remember the Ned Kelly spot?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I was enjoying Safonova's programme, until that screeching started towards the end.

She's got this in the bag.

Somebody didn't hear the announcer earlier on saying to not throw things onto the ice.

CaroLiza_fan

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Vika is great, wonderful expression. But they do not do enough with it. I still wonder why Eteri didn't want her.

Country
Norway
i scored 60 and i'm regretting moving Kailani over Alexandra...
Lol, I scored 45 :palmf: I had Ryabova in first, Safonova second, and Alexandra in 3rd. But I didnĀ“t know she was injured, and I wasnĀ“t expecting Shabotova to land clean 3A. Oh well, ice dance is looking better. Men not so much after the SP, but everything can happen :LOL:There is always Skate Canada also...

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Do they still do these crazy Weetabix commercials? I have seen them thirty years ago and they cracked me up.

No, unfortunately they're not as crazy (or as enjoyable) as they used to be. Here's the current one. Boring in comparison to what they were doing 25 or 30 years ago.

Remember the Ned Kelly spot?

I just watched the Ned Kelly ad on YouTube, and it does look vaguely familiar. But, it's the Robin Hood ad and the Samson and Delilah ad that have stuck in my head all these years.

They don't make 'em like they used to!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
if the hurricane doesn't take me away see you tonight in Canada!

Hurricane?! šŸ˜²

I won't be joining you in Canada. And I have no idea how I am going to get time to do my Predictions before the deadline.

Oh, it's a pity I didn't get it done before breakfast this morning like I intended.

CaroLiza_fan