US Championship Series - Norwood, Massachusetts | Page 2 | Golden Skate

US Championship Series - Norwood, Massachusetts

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Just turned this on and saw a young pair, Smith & Deng, move into first with a Zorro program; a bit more traditional than Smart & Diaz, in that the costumes are red and black (he has a big red Z on his back) and there is no sword fighting.

Next pair are dressed as leaves :) Some decent lifts though. Batam/Tioumentsev. Chris Knierim at the boards with them.

Anyone else watching? Always such fun to see young pairs. Final pair in the comp, Martins/Bedard; I saw them live, pre-Covid, on the JGP, in what I suspect was their first competition. There, they were so thrilled not to be last! At this comp, they finish second, with a Caruso FS. A fall kept them out of the top spot.

Getting ready for NHK tonight! Who needs sleep?
I am going to watch the free skate pairs later.....tonight is NHK night! And tomorrow night...and Spokane next week. Who would have thunk there would have been so much skating to watch???
(In Heaven, Peacock will carry all national events too)

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I am going to watch the free skate pairs later.....tonight is NHK night! And tomorrow night...and Spokane next week. Who would have thunk there would have been so much skating to watch???
(In Heaven, Peacock will carry all national events too)
No spoilers, then. The Senior pairs are up now and so far, I am finding them less enjoyable than the Junior pairs. Maybe, being a bit older, they are more nervous!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No spoilers, then. The Senior pairs are up now and so far, I am finding them less enjoyable than the Junior pairs. Maybe, being a bit older, they are more nervous!
Did you see Chris K’s giant grin? I can see it through his mask. And Lordy Alexa just liked and retweeted my tweet to him.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Now watching Senior ladies. Just saw a lovely young woman in a beautiful dress do a Samba themed program with a smile that didn’t leave her face the entire time. Isabel Carney❤️

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm so disappointed in the lack of stuffies! If only I had been closer, the stuffies that would have been thrown!