2021 NHK Trophy: Free Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2021 NHK Trophy: Free Dance

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I like Nikita's shiny grey shirt, it's fun!

Look at that emoting, yeaaah take it to the judges!

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yaaay! I'm happy to see them do so well after the injury!

They look good! And aww they seem to really enjoy skating with each other. It warms my heart.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
kats : i had that same shirt to celebrate 2000... and back then, i was playing rach 2... stop stalking my past nikita
Did you attempt a sort of Irish step dance while playing Rach, though? If so, you must have been really ahead of your time…or something

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
He fell about 10 seconds into the dance. They recovered amazingly well, but it appears Evan also cut his ear...
In their podcast, Madi said that Evan was getting cut by the rhinestones on her dress. Every event so far he has been cut and her dress soiled. I think some changes must be made to the dress. By the way, Madi sketched the design for both outfits.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Did you attempt a sort of Irish step dance while playing Rach, though? If so, you must have been really ahead of your time…or something
nope because when they do those steps, it's no longer Rach 2, but the rhapsody on a theme by paganini

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Just dropping in to say that the French should not be in a battle for the gold at the Olympics. S/K are really not close in quality . . .
the french are going to win by a landslide... all the other teams are fighting for silver and bronze

rollerblade

Record Breaker
What rendition of Rach 2 mvnt 2 is this? I hear electric guitar? The music cut at the end was unnecessary.... just stick to Rach 2 FFS!

The SBS lunge/slide move was lovely though, a move I wish Mishina/Galliamov would copy. :p

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
She’s an alien and he’s a spaceman. Or something.
Actually Evan's the alien because he arrived on Madi's planet. ;)

Oh wow! I think I got the podium right for the Predictions Game.

But oh no Team KoKo :( poor Tim. I feel he might have an even bigger disadvantage not being Japanese...