2021 Internationaux de France: Rhythm Dance | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2021 Internationaux de France: Rhythm Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
it's truly so scandalous what's happening with them just now. Hope they get their comeuppance next year and that RusFed drop them once they've got their team olympic medal Eteri is clearly paying for.
you know.. they could have waited to do it in 4 years... :) it may have looked less suspicious.. but this is so blatantly obvious... i just cannot anymore...

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
he forgot to say davis /smolkin in the olympic podium contenders..... i mean didn't they get a score similar to bronze medalist from worlds just now? that should put them close to the podium :dbana:
Those scores are not representative very much. Muramoto/Takahashi also got 5 points more than last week when they were skating at home ice (76 i think). And it is not they are experienced team either.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I was shown with my signed Canadian flag screaming like a loon after Piper and Paul lol.
I really, really enjoyed their performance - mostly because they are looking proud and confident about that aesthetic and even those news flashers as a costumes (which, frankly, I love and if that makes about my garish taste - so be it!). When you are confident, the whole thing looks more convincing, more vibrant.
But well, I am a fan as you may know, so I am biased anyway :)
20211119_161532.jpg

Sackie

Medalist
So worried that last year's Bronze was a bone thrown at Piper and Paul for their years of great creative programs but that they will again get slotted behind other teams come the Olympics and Worlds. They scored well at SC but they dropped 4 points here, while other teams are scoring higher in their 2nd events.

cake

On the Ice
So worried that last year's Bronze was a bone thrown at Piper and Paul for their years of great creative programs but that they will again get slotted behind other teams come the Olympics and Worlds. They scored well at SC but they dropped 4 points here, while other teams are scoring higher in their 2nd events.
But they didn´t look very sharp today and Paul had a visible wobble before the twizzles, so I think lower scores are correct.

rollerblade

Record Breaker
I was shown with my signed Canadian flag screaming like a loon after Piper and Paul lol.
You mean on the world broadcast feed?

kDsaFVo.jpg

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Those scores are not representative very much. Muramoto/Takahashi also got 5 points more than last week when they were skating at home ice (76 i think). And it is not they are experienced team either.
i know... i am just baffled... i clearly am aware that challengers and GPs scores should not be compared.. i am also one of the ones who does not believe in world records because meh... :) judges.. panels... different elements etc... but still... 81+ for any RD anywhere in the world is podium material at olympics and it's kinda much ...

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I love P squared, but that particular shade of orange is not flattering, IMO.