Where are you going to watch 2021 Rostelecom Cup? | Golden Skate

Where are you going to watch 2021 Rostelecom Cup?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
ISU Livestream

Men's Short Program

Men's Free Skate

Rhythm Dance

Free Dance

Pairs Short Program

Pairs Free Skate

Women's Short Program

Women's Free Skate

Gala

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Peacock. I want to thank the forum members who helped me figure out the hot mess the Peacock skating interface has now become. We eventually figured out how to watch the Ladies Free last night at Skate France but it was very frustrating. We eventually just put in laboriously "Figure skating" in the search box and got lucky. Forget about "more like this" or chosing "figure skating".
The ONLY way to make sure you can easily find a skate is to add it to your "watch list" before the skate starts and then write down how to access the watch list.
I guess the Microsoft Explorer folder, sub folder and file system that is the basis for all Microsoft computer operating systems would have been just too easy. Sports> Figure skating> season> series> event> competition. Thankfully Goldenskate uses a sane system.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Peacock. I want to thank the forum members who helped me figure out the hot mess the Peacock skating interface has now become. We eventually figured out how to watch the Ladies Free last night at Skate France but it was very frustrating. We eventually just put in laboriously "Figure skating" in the search box and got lucky. Forget about "more like this" or chosing "figure skating".
The ONLY way to make sure you can easily find a skate is to add it to your "watch list" before the skate starts and then write down how to access the watch list.
I guess the Microsoft Explorer folder, sub folder and file system that is the basis for all Microsoft computer operating systems would have been just too easy. Sports> Figure skating> season> series> event> competition. Thankfully Goldenskate uses a sane system.
Apparently, Peacock has an interface makeover in the works. Let’s see if it’s better.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Hopefully it makes things easier to find. It’s a great service, especially for sports, but the layout needs work.
And I think back to the days of Universal Sports and IceNetwork....now, I have great quality video even with my crappy internet download speed and the audio from my surround sound stereo system is great. If I can figure out the new Japanese TV app for their nats, I will be happy! :cheer2: