2021 Rostelecom Cup: Women's Short Program | Page 21 | Golden Skate

2021 Rostelecom Cup: Women's Short Program

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Yea, I agree nothing is gonna change. another russian will come up with inflated score in their FIRST SENIOR competitions like she was genius, which is pathetic. If you really accept that almost junior skater gets 38 in PCS and it is normal I feel sorry for you. SHe is chosen. IT is offending for other skaters, not you and me. It is plain disgusting
file a report to ISU, saying it here over and over again it's pointless, unless you want us to be entertained, wich you're doing well btw, so thank you :LOL: 😘

rinkside_user

On the Ice
In Beijing, I expect Valieva's scores to go over 90 in the short and over 185 in the free (if she skates lights out and last at the Olympics, over 190 is also possible). Nothing new on the horizon, Zagitova had a similar meteoric rise within the Olympic season 4 years ago.

Joekaz

On the Ice
Yea, I agree nothing is gonna change. another russian will come up with inflated score in their FIRST SENIOR competitions like she was genius, which is pathetic. If you really accept that almost junior skater gets 38 in PCS and it is normal I feel sorry for you. SHe is chosen. IT is offending for other skaters, not you and me. It is plain disgusting
Speaking of chosen, Leona was held up by the judges after her debacle. She should not be in the final group tomorrow.

chasingneverland

Record Breaker
What you mean by choreo is stunning..Every russians coming up is stunning. med was stuning, Zag was stunning, Anna wa stunning.
She is slow, her choreo is mediocre and lots of poising, her crossovers are even worse. Spins are very good.Thats all. Combo is plain bad and "flip" too
Kamil is definitely not slow. And it's interesting that you say Evgenia, Alina, and Anna were (are?) stunning - they are - but then don't seem to think the same for Kami criticizing her choreo, posing, crossovers,etc when all of Evgenia, Alina, and Anna did or do the same.

Tomadeur

On the Ice
Country
Germany
Hmm, I think that's still Sasha if she's healthy. Even a watered down Sasha can beat Liza when both are clean. And Sasha can score 77-78 with just a 2A in the SP.
Liza's season best is higher and she is way more consistent, but it will be definetly Liza or Sasha barring any crazy things happening.

brigit66

On the Ice
Kamil is definitely not slow. And it's interesting that you say Evgenia, Alina, and Anna were (are?) stunning - they are - but then don't seem to think the same for Kami criticizing her choreo, posing, crossovers,etc when all of Evgenia, Alina, and Anna did or do the same.
I didnt say that THEY WERE stunning for real , only always people used to say about them too in superlatives, because they were supposed to deserve their scores

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I think until now she did everything she can to get the third sport for olympics. If she skates like that at nationals she should be the choice behind Valieva and Shcherbakova.
At this point, I see Tuktamysheva is the clear #2 Russian woman this season. Anna has a slightly higher Season's Best but Liza's been more consistent (higher median and average scores). That being said, we'll see what happens at Nationals.

Joekaz

On the Ice
And Miiya should? She had no combo? :scratch2:Please, be objective
Actually yes, she should be 6th behind Matsuike and Leona should be in 7th. She was good other than the fall, Leona was bad thoroughout.

Last edited: