2021 Rostelecom Cup: Gala | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2021 Rostelecom Cup: Gala

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh boo it looks like only Russians will get to see the Gala? This is good for my bedtime I guess but otherwise...I'm bummed.

Allikat

On the Ice
Country
United-States
The ISU have messed up. That YouTube stream was supposed to be for the Gala, but they put it on early for the Podium Ceremonies. The problem is that they then stopped it when the ceremonies were over. And they haven't put up a replacement stream for the Gala.

The Eurosport Player link below it is actually showing the Gala. But, that's not much use if you don't have a Eurosport Player subscription.

CaroLiza_fan
Guess those in my shoes can hope the Gala stream gets put up later, maybe? Personally I have no reason to want to subscribe to Eurosport.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
OMG Zhenya S just stepped outta the 80s.

But the stream just isn't working šŸ˜ž it plays for 2 seconds, pauses for two minutes and I miss pretty much all of it.

I really wanted to see Mark and Zhenya S and I've missed them both.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
OK got the TV1 to work with a Russian VPN.

ISU you've let us down! Why promise the Gala at not deliver.

This camera work sucks though, or else the camera guy has a crush on Egor because they focused on him just skating around while Liza danced!

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Two Aladdin Gala programs?

But it looks like there'll be very different so crisis averted :laugh2:

But us this meant to be Aladdin and JasminE dancing? Or the Genie and Jasmine? ;)

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Roman's got a whole lotta fans in the stands.

He's really cute and this exhibition is super fun! :)

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Finally ISU fixed the link.
Here link for gala
Took 'em long enough.

I want to refill in that survey and tell them to straighten themselves out technology wise.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just letting you know that when I was away having my dinner, the ISU finally put a new stream up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqcAdSA-u3s

It's been on air for 15 minutes. So, if you want to wind back and watch what you missed, you should be caught up by the start of the second half.

EDIT: And now that I have posted this, I see that @chooey has already told you guys about it. Thank you chooey! :bow: :clap: :points:

CaroLiza_fan

Allikat

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Just letting you know that when I was away having my dinner, the ISU finally put a new stream up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqcAdSA-u3s

It's been on air for 15 minutes. So, if you want to wind back and watch what you missed, you should be caught up by the start of the second half.

EDIT: And now that I have posted this, I see that @chooey has already told you guys about it. Thank you chooey! :bow: :clap: :points:

CaroLiza_fan
Lol--I saw this, clicked on that 'new' YT link, and unfortunately the stream didn't begin at the very start after all. Oh well. I thank those who have put up links for us to at least try to watch the Gala. Now that the YT stream is 'back' I'll stay there; it's a bit better for me than the CBC stream.