2021-22 Russian Nationals: Men's SP | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2021-22 Russian Nationals: Men's SP

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Wow, those were some huge jumps from Makar!

I wonder, has the new blood arrived? Maybe they'll be no repeat Olympians for the Russian men.

But there's the FS still.
There is definitely new blood. Frankly, I'd rather Rus Fed sent the strongest skaters than reputation skaters, I don't want reputation skaters to deal with haters if they fail at Olympics.

Country
Norway
Oh, don't start me on jewellery. That is something I feel really strongly about.

Eyebrow piercings really shouldn't be allowed. Imagine how dangerous it could be if you fell face first on the ice. You could lose your sight in that eye.

Vladislav - wise up! Take it out when you are skating.

CaroLiza_fan
I actually didnยดt even think about the danger about skating with it. Thatยดs a good point, it could actually be very dangerous and it shouldnยดt be allowed to wear it during skating.

Tyranid

Final Flight
6 falls and 6 popped jumps after 18 programs, not bad for a Russian mens' competition. ๐Ÿ™‚

What's really impressive is that we have around 10 men competing for the Olympic spots. This is unlike the years past where we had at most 3 contenders like Voronov/Kovtun/Kolyada or Kolyada/Aliev/Samarin. This makes for a crazy exciting long! :party2:

And thank god Aliev made the second group. He might have a chance... :pray:

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, ใ‚นใ‚ฑใƒผใƒˆใฃใฆ้›ฃใ—ใ„
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Someone better gif that Mishin reaction...
giphy.gif

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
6 falls and 6 popped jumps after 18 programs, not bad for a Russian mens' competition. ๐Ÿ™‚

What's really impressive is that we have around 10 men competing for the Olympic spots. This is unlike the years past where we had at most 3 contenders like Voronov/Kovtun/Kolyada or Kolyada/Aliev/Samarin. This makes for a crazy exciting long! :party2:

And thank god Aliev made the second group. He might have a chance... :pray:
Yes. Only two bad skates really. Rukhin and Anisimov. All the rest have theoretically the chance for a top 3-5 finish. That's crazy!!

auser

Record Breaker
I wonder, has the new blood arrived?
I was thinking/admiring that new blood has arrived in some of the earlier skates. This does not mean that I think that they displace current highly ranked, talented skaters. I think of them as additive to the depth of the Russian team. The rest will unfold.