2021-22 Russian Nationals: Pairs' SP | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2021-22 Russian Nationals: Pairs' SP

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Evgenia has to provide all the talk, poor Vovan still looks in disbelief at what happened...

Tyranid

Final Flight
No Ted, they most need to be clean NOW or they are not going to the Olympics

They were off throughout on everything after the botched lift—exit to death spiral was off (though not called?), spin synch was off, etc
They are going to the Olympics 100% However, their continuous mistakes during the past 4 years put them at risk of not winning any major event in their careers. :/

Seven Sisters

Medalist
it's very fucking funny to fuck up the support again - it is his real words, lol
What’s strange is that at the draw yesterday, they looked so relaxed and happy…he was smiling, even. I thought to myself, wow, they are in such a great frame of mind, finally—they are going to have great skates here. Shows what I know!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Evgenia has to provide all the talk, poor Vovan still looks in disbelief at what happened...
After Trankov comment, no wonder he did not want to talk... I'm not sure I would have liked coach like him.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
We should still celebrate we have seen only one fall trhoughout the whole program and that fall was from DS, not from a jump.
I do! Like I said, the level was really high here, it was a pleasure to watch! I mean, I doubt even Olympics will have better SP than this event.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
there's still the free, teams are all so close, i can predict some changes in the standings
Definitely. On one hand four points to second place are definitely doable for T/M (maybe even five to the first), ont he other hand A/N and P/K are behind for only two resp. three points. And others are close behind them again, it would be close to a miracle if the current standing would hold.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
What was Rus Fed rule? All 3 places go to Euros or only 2 and 3rd decided by Fed?

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
PCS rankings for the SP
1. Mishina/Galliamov - 38.22
2. Boikova/Kozlovskii - 37.95
3. Tarasova/Morozov - 37.83
4. Pavliuchenko/Khodykin - 35.43
5. Artemeva/Nazarychev - 33.74
6. Kadyrova/Balchenko - 33.10
7. Akopova/Rakhmanin - 32.54

The juniors are the bottom 5 in order.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Aww, I felt bad for juniors messing up today, and A/N wuzrobbing incident, but overall, watching Russian pairs is a festival. Happy B/K held their own!

Oh, also loved the Medals—to Perm’! banner in the audience.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Even if I love T/M .. they didn't deserve the third spot today
I missed them....what happened? Still think they will win in the end, it is close enough, but this can't be where they wanted to be.