2021-22 Russian Nationals: Women's SP | Page 30 | Golden Skate

2021-22 Russian Nationals: Women's SP

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Veronika PETERIMOVA has very nice flow to her skating. Very pleasant but not exceptional.

Minz

It's not over till it's over
Medalist
Country
United-States

🇷🇺 Veronika Peterimova
- Moscow

Music - “Nocturnal Animals” by Abel Korzeniowski
  1. 3 Flip
  2. 3 Toe + 3 Toe (step)
  3. Flying Combination Spin 4
  4. Step Sequence 3
  5. 2 Axel
  6. Layback Spin 4
  7. Change Combination Spin 4

TES: 32.10
PCS: 29.08
Deductions: 0.00

Total Segment Score: 61.18

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I wonder when next season (if they don't raise the age) Samodelkina will become a senior - how people on this forum will distinguish her from Samodurova with short transcription? They are both Sofya S :) Even both Sofya Samo :laugh:
With no offence to Samodurova, Somodelkina is much more advanced skater, so it should be quite obvious :)

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just see how alexcofp sitting in his secret bunker lair, stroking his villainous minion cat, and looking at the Russian ladies. And during Arina's skate his scarred face is illuminated by a faint crooked smile :biggrin:
Geez this is HILARIOUS!!

I don’t want to laugh too much and ruin my reputation.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Never count Anna out! Every movement is exquisite, and she knows the meaning behind every movement. Including those quad jumps.

I concur with someone who said earlier, I reckon Sasha Trusova should stop leaving her 3A on the warm-up ice. Looking forward to Cruella.

Kamila was exquisite today. Just marvelous, every superlative you can think of. I wish the FS showed all of her talents in expression and performance as well as the SP does.

florin

Final Flight
Country
Russia
Alina jokes about Eteri's interview
- "Kamila, was your mom here?",
- "Yes",
- "My mom was banned from appearing at competitions and training" - Alina said with a sad face, furtively wiping a tear (it's joke, of course she was laughing)

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, that was a nice setup for tomorrow.

The ground is shaking in anticipation for the epic climax.

We had laughs, tears, surprises, great skating, and Kamila leading wire to wire and having one foot on the throne.

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Alina jokes about Eteri's interview
- "Kamila, was your mom here?",
- "Yes",
- "My mom was banned from appearing at competitions and training" - Alina said with a sad face, furtively wiping a tear (it's joke, of course she was laughing)
Kamila certainly isn’t a normal 15 year old. She probably throws her mom out of practice before the coach does. Haha