2022 U.S. Championships: Junior Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2022 U.S. Championships: Junior Free Dance

Seven Sisters

Medalist
So it'll be interesting to see who they send to Junior Worlds. Wolfkostin/Chen, the Browns, and Ling/Wein had the highest scores on the JGP, with Neset Markelov clearly the fourth ranked team (their best score on the JGP was about 10 points less than Ling/Wein's lowest score). But they won the title here over L/W, W/C are competing in seniors, and the Browns had to withdraw.
The answer would be a lot easier if Flores/Tsarevski were still with us—i would suggest it would have been them, the Browns, and Wolfkostin/Chen (who presumably could be persuaded to take one for the team with one more Junior Worlds appearance.)

I reallly did like Flores/Tsarevski, their departure is a real loss to US ice dance.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've seen the photos on the podiums for U.S. comps this summer and some on social media along with the vid of the whole ceremony at Courcheval II. Perhaps ISU archives the vids better than USFS. But I'm somewhat new at this so others might know more about this.
I had to leave when the ceremonies from Junior Men and Junior Pairs were being held. I went to the end of the Junior Men’s replay and it wasn’t there. So not sure where to look.

Ross74

Medalist
I had to leave when the ceremonies from Junior Men and Junior Pairs were being held. I went to the end of the Junior Men’s replay and it wasn’t there. So not sure where to look.
They are at the end of the Jr Pairs event.